Formula 1 Wags #178 On to Canada - Montre-aallllllll the Slaggin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm looking to schedule some work stuff around a GP. I just found this chart of average ticket prices tranlated to USD. From my experience looking at Miami tickets, this was pretty low end estimate, but that may be because of US taxes, fees, and ticket companies sucking
was wondering if it was close to what anyone has paid or heard tickets cost in their area

1687612769116.png

Reactions: 4
So I'm looking to schedule some work stuff around a GP. I just found this chart of average ticket prices tranlated to USD. From my experience looking at Miami tickets, this was pretty low end estimate, but that may be because of US taxes, fees, and ticket companies sucking
was wondering if it was close to what anyone has paid or heard tickets cost in their area

View attachment 2262343
Hungary and Spain are correct
Depends what tickets are you going for tho
We are bathing in mud, sunscreen and beer general admission party squad so we paid for Spain a bit less

Seems like this year prices are a bit higher than last year and tickets sold faster (but I don't complain, I saw Barcelona because if that 🤩)

• Heart
Checo?? Hope you are joking?
View attachment 2262255
"Better in the kitchen than with cars?". 😡
(Saw this video on Twitter. Looks like an old video.).

Yeah, just found out it had something to do with Susie- which makes it even worse to me ughh

1687614842967.png

My girl Susie is a class act though, she handled it so well ❤
---

I'm holding on to the hope that Checo's changed after all these years though 🤞🤞

Reactions: 7
Hungary and Spain are correct
Depends what tickets are you going for tho
We are bathing in mud, sunscreen and beer general admission party squad so we paid for Spain a bit less

Seems like this year prices are a bit higher than last year and tickets sold faster (but I don't complain, I saw Barcelona because if that 🤩)
I will try Barcelona next year for me would be the less expensive i think.
So many portuguese wags, ex wags and wannabes i should have a race heree for all of them to mingle 😂

Reactions: 3
Now I'm even more confused, why did Claire's original post take off when the dude from Maneskin was posting jokes at Max the other day too? I get she's responding now but what about the first got so many people going.

I gotta get to the bottom of this mystery although I have a good idea considering the insults leveled at her plus the general attitude of sports fans. I will say it's early so maybe the F1 fans haven't congregated yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Now I'm even more confused, why did Claire's original post take off when the dude from Maneskin was posting jokes at Max the other day too? I get she's responding now but what about the first got so many people going.

I gotta get to the bottom of this mystery although I have a good idea considering the insults leveled at her plus the general attitude of sports fans. I will say it's early so maybe the F1 fans haven't congregated yet.
I feel like people just didn’t notice Damiano otherwise I’m sure those fans would have complained about that too 😅 but she’s a woman so her opinion is automatically ridiculed regardless even though it’s shared by many, regardless of gender. Also the grouchy baby comment really seemed to offend them, ironic considering they literally call Lewis “Crymilton” 🤣 make it make sense

View attachment 2262343
Dutch tickets are really high...some of my friends go to the Austrian GP. Tickets and hotels are cheaper. Zandvoort is a bit overrated and expensive...

Well the difference between her post and this is huge af 😅

If that's not obvious, than nevermind 😅

Reactions: 1
Well the difference between her post and this is huge af 😅

If that's not obvious, than nevermind 😅
Honestly yeah, I personally see what Damiano re-posted as more of a genuine joke while Claire was just being rude. But then again, that's just how I see it 🤷‍♀️

I'm dead sure I reposted that same reel on my story and I don't even hate Max

• Haha
Honestly yeah, I personally see what Damiano re-posted as more of a genuine joke while Claire was just being rude. But then again, that's just how I see it 🤷‍♀️

I'm dead sure I reposted that same reel on my story and I don't even hate Max
I didn’t really want to get involved in this discourse because I don’t particularly care about Max or Checo, but I do think what she said was also a joke. It’s very typical Australian humour. Then because people jumped on her for it, she just doubled down and laughed at them for getting so het up. I don’t think she really thought it was that deep

Reactions: 5
I didn’t really want to get involved in this discourse because I don’t particularly care about Max or Checo, but I do think what she said was also a joke. It’s very typical Australian humour. Then because people jumped on her for it, she just doubled down and laughed at them for getting so het up. I don’t think she really thought it was that deep
I'm of the same opinion. I think Brit/Aussie humour is a bit dark, sarcastic and blatantly takes the piss. People have seen it to be deeper than it was intended I reckon.

I'm of the same opinion. I think Brit/Aussie humour is a bit dark, sarcastic and blatantly takes the piss. People have seen it to be deeper than it was intended I reckon.
Maybe this is why I’m confused as to why people are thinking she genuinely meant it, because this is just how people I know act all the time. It’s definitely true that we have similar senses of humour and they can get misinterpreted. But then when people start insulting her child and being crazy, she’s obviously just been like okay I’ll keep going 😂

Reactions: 5
I see Luisa is doing a lot with Red Bull PT lately, so if it's something that Central Models often do, I wonder if she was not allowed to cooperate/work with them while with Lando because of conflict of interests 🤷‍♀️

I see Luisa is doing a lot with Red Bull PT lately, so if it's something that Central Models often do, I wonder if she was not allowed to cooperate/work with them while with Lando because of conflict of interests 🤷‍♀️
Is that an explanation why Kika is not doing anything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like people just didn’t notice Damiano otherwise I’m sure those fans would have complained about that too 😅 but she’s a woman so her opinion is automatically ridiculed regardless even though it’s shared by many, regardless of gender. Also the grouchy baby comment really seemed to offend them, ironic considering they literally call Lewis “Crymilton” 🤣 make it make sense
I had to correct one on TikTok recently who said Lewis got his revenge for Monza 2021 on Max at Silverstone 2021…..

Their lack of any knowledge or critical thinking beyond Max good, Lewis bad is insane.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.