Formula 1 Wags #178 On to Canada - Montre-aallllllll the Slaggin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bienvenue au Circuit Villeneuve!

The slags are free.
Officially we have a single
Carlos
Estie
Nyck
Yuki
Lance
Logan
Zhou
and Lando

with highly doubtful attendance of any Wags for this one and done random race in Montreal before we are back to Europe.

Also this Photo will now live here at the start of the thread forever,
althought it should be sculpted in finest marble and placed on a pedestal at fernando alonso's museum

eurolove.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy new thread!!

1000004384.jpg

About the wags or gf of former drivers. Think Tiffany and Heidi will be there?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't know about Tiffany as she was flying to Switzerland, maybe she has another race (or training)? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
But... does the sister of ex wag count? Valentine seems to be quite excited about this one. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe she is on the hunt.

Happy new thread!!

View attachment 2242214
I think tiffany has a race. So far assuming heidi is still in japan, but maybe since scotty and chloe are on their honey moon, blake had to call her in for help

* update... tiffany isnt listed yet, but tour de femmes starts next week so she may be able to make it

Reactions: 4
I think tiffany has a race. So far assuming heidi is still in japan, but maybe since scotty and chloe are on their honey moon, blake had to call her in for help
weren't daniel and heidi spotted in NY together this week? don't think she's still in japan?

Reactions: 3
Bienvenue au Circuit Villeneuve!

The slags are free.
Officially we have a single
Carlos
Estie
Nyck
Yuki
Lance
Logan
Zhou
and Lando

with highly doubtful attendance of any Wags for this one and done random race in Montreal before we are back to Europe.

Also this Photo will now live here at the start of the thread forever,
althought it should be sculpted in finest marble and placed on a pedestal at fernando alonso's museum

View attachment 2242181
82dd266ca57f9317dff89f70f6d2f2e2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HAPPY NEW THREAD!! EXCITED TO SEE WHAT MONTREAL BRINGS โค โค

Praying for another podium for my little old man(who I've temporarily brought out from the naughty corner) & a win for poor Sharl who I'm afraid will snap if Ferrari messes up again

1686844674112.png

1686844737362.png

1686845085632.png

And here's to hoping that Carlos forgets about his Scottish models and continues slagging it up with his boyfriend!!

1686844930860.png

1686844972638.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No necklace in view but the camera is back again
im not surprised. everything else he has on he bought/was given from Kith yesterday in that photo on my block
what is surprising is its their collab with Wilson for tennis... is lando gonna transition to actual tennis now?

is lando gonna transition to actual tennis now?
He's already tried that... by following Emma Raducanu and then promptly unfollowing her after she posted about her might be boyfriend ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
But here is first confirmation about wags in Montreal - Lily
1686845404403.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
lando is lookin a little hungover
9am depature outta New Jersey after a 4am+ show in Brooklyn
oh i dont miss being 20 something in this city

• Haha
  • Heart
Lewis looking sleek and cool in all black

1686845812505.png

Valterri committing crimes against fashion

1686845994959.png

My man Sharl is in too AND he looks very determined

1686846073401.png

Jorge Russell

1686846125207.png

And of course Zhou sporting some Asian granny vibes

1686846225501.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also just noticed the black ripped jeans, can tell hes been shopping with Martin ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't know about Tiffany as she was flying to Switzerland, maybe she has another race (or training)? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
But... does the sister of ex wag count? Valentine seems to be quite excited about this one. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe she is on the hunt.
The scent of freshly single slaggy drivers will brings all the wannabes out to play ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Y'know, people actually using my thread title suggestions on Tattle is probably one of my greatest achievements in life ๐Ÿคฃ

Now come on, can someone poke the drivers for some scandal this weekend, PLEEEASSEE!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ It's been a long, hot, tiring week here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.