Formula 1 Wags #178 On to Canada - Montre-aallllllll the Slaggin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only you didn't have such teeny tiny bags JenJen.... they are obvs much easier to steal.

So over the whole Lando entourage. Dicks.

Also Carlos' new woman is not attractive at all. Obviously next step to him coming out as she has a very manly face vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don't think he would have posted about it but because of Jennie's tiktok his fans have caught onto it. Wouldn’t be surprised if theres news articles mentioning it soon considering the amount his fans are talking about it 😬
He must be so angry. Not only did she post their location, show HE was there and make like 6 tiktok’s even saying in the comments that he rented the villa for him, she jumps straight onto tiktok to say they were robbed. He really needs to start giving the friends the NDA chat.

Reactions: 5
Ngl, I kind of like Rebeccas' vibe. She's one of those hinty queens, but if I was getting some of that chilli, I'd be throwing hints all over the place too.
+ I heard her talking on a podcast somewhere and she sounded like a smart, confident young woman

---
EDIT: I will still begin a mourning period for Carlos' slag era if they are actually together though. Rip rip 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is exactly what I was going to say.
It's an awful thing to happen, but you can absolutely understand why Lando doesn't like them posting where he is/they are in real time.
He's been robbed before, and Jen posted from the villa, and again going out, so locals would know where they are and when they're not around. They make it so easy. People absolutely know there will be a shed load of expensive tit in that place!!
I can guarantee Lando is not impressed.
Still, on the upside, maybe as he'd taken "that" bracelet off, that's been stolen too 😜 Always look on the bright side.
No offense. Love you in so many ways Spain
But I've only been robbed 2 times traveling all over the world in some crazy situations
Both times were in Spain
Both were professional jobs
Stuff is stuff.... and they can all afford plenty more
I feel this was more aa someone who knew they were there or met up and let the details slip while out.
---
Also. Lovely to hear JenJen speak and let loose. Yes, I still have a soft spot for JenJen...
And I grieve the loss of her Valentino heels.
Gofundme??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Y
No offense. Love you in so many ways spain
But I've only been robbed 2 times traveling all over the world in some crazy situations
Both times were in Spain
Both were professional jobs
Stuff is stuff.... and they can all afford plenty more
I feel this was more aa someone who knew they were there or met up and let the details slip while out.
---
Also. Lovely to hear JenJen speak and let loose. Yes, I still have a soft spot for JenJen...
And I grieve the loss of her Valentino heels.
Gofundme??
I getcha. And yeah, absolutely they could have been spotted out, but the fact that where they were was shared, meaning someone could then effectively watch the villa for an opportunity, is just silly.
If they really did take EVERYTHING, it's more likely to have been planned then a quick snatch and grab, where you'd expect them just to take jewellery and other small, high value items.

And I agree, I actually like Jen - I'm just jealous of her face and body! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Also need to ask why she persists in wearing white when she looks so bleeping tit in it.....
Kikas mom won the whitewear wars at the race

Screenshot_20230625_044655_Instagram.jpg

---
that's scary! I hope they contacted police and can try and get there stuff back
hopefully though this will show them to not post their location in real time
Oh and in my case with (bonus tips)
1. Barcelona... my friends and I had our stuff taken at coatcheck in a club... passport was in there so luckily replaced at nearby embassy. Report maybe prevented some identity theft
(Bring photos of your id info of tou need a new one. In the US american express replaced money and took care of everything else)

2. Seville... stolen from under the bus with a few others when we made a stop. Nothing important but pretty sure I saw my leather jacket for sale on the street the next day.
(Only clothes taken, I never let anything of value off my body)

Last edited:

Hopefully, the next race works out for Sharl- (he really needs the prayers at this point 😭)

• Haha
  • Heart
If only you didn't have such teeny tiny bags JenJen.... they are obvs much easier to steal.

So over the whole Lando entourage. Dicks.

Also Carlos' new woman is not attractive at all. Obviously next step to him coming out as she has a very manly face vibe
I volunteer to be Lando's entourage screening person, like an older sister checking people for the clout chasing factor.no robbery would happen!*

Carlos-do you remember melinda london follow:LOL:😂

*most f1 drivers need such screening process btw,Sir included

• Haha
He is so pretty

1687684553251.png

My reaction is literally the same as the kid in the back

• Heart
Reactions: 6

their villa got robbed 😳 imma keep my mouth shut
Horrible but... this cigarette 😆😆😆😆

I dont like her. I've got so many shits when tattle was in love her era
But sometimes she is such a bleeping queen :ROFLMAO:

I don't doubt they (Lando INCLUDED) will post everything again next time.

So Kat WAS with them ?!
Lando and Kat reunited?
---
Horrible but... this cigarette 😆😆😆😆

I dont like her. I've got so many shits when tattle was in love her era
But sometimes she is such a bleeping queen :ROFLMAO:

I don't doubt they (Lando INCLUDED) will post everything again next time.
Right?!
It's a mood
she could have easily gone for the vape

• Wow
  • Haha
Either he's gotten way sloppy with keeping things under wraps (maybe Yuki can help him) or he's in a ~rebellious phase bc I doubt the Sainzs would be thrilled about him leaving Isa who they adored for Rebecca and that too a week after a breakup
We think that happened AFTER the breakup? Mhmmm

IMG_20220109_180755.jpg

---
And I agree, I actually like Jen - I'm just jealous of her face and body! 🤣
She is as well

Still funny what she did to Luisa here :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20230625_114054_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Right?!
It's a mood
she could have easily gone for the vape
Clean girl guru stated she doesnt smoke anymore in her recent q&a if I remember correctly 😆

Here she is, not with a vape, not with the slim, not with the resized but with a LONG cigarette right in the middle of clean girl aesthetic content

Jennie from the block 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Yep... thos actually was the first I saw her and why I totally think it's a setup
Wait, so what's the estimated timeline with Carlos and Rebecca? I saw her first at the Monaco GP afterparty, but I'm seeing people saying that she was with Carlos since Miami

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.