Formula 1 Wags #178 On to Canada - Montre-aallllllll the Slaggin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---

I hate that people would resort to misogyny to criticze/insult her, but honestly-she has WAY too much time on her hands

View attachment 2261500

View attachment 2261501

She's responding to everything with some random cringy response and I can just tell she's pretending to be cool about everything but is secretly butthurt.
I may be an odd one out but I actually think it's fun when celebrities respond in cases like this. A little back and forth isn't too bad especially when it started as her trolling anyways. These people were gonna give her sh*t for the next few weeks anyways so why not have fun with it?

i don't think her answering 2 out of hundreds of comments shows she is only mad at the ones that call her b list actress but she is totally fine with all of the borderline delusional comments under her posts. and i also don't think how people react abuse justify why they are exposed to it in the first place. and again all of this starting bc of "grouchy baby" comment is the unbelievable part for me, i can't imagine idk in football fans losing it bc their fave is called a baby.
Tbf some football fans are wild enough to do so but Claire is such a non-factor I'm surprised, like the Karlie Kloss thing, that it even got this far. They're both celebs where I wouldn't expect much overlap in terms of F1 fans caring that I'm genuinely surprised it got blown up much at all. Maybe it's my Americaness showing but this is mild because I suppose I'm used to athletes being "trash talked".

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My god, what have I started?? 😭😭

Enjoying the discussions from you ladies but there's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way

Lets just agree to disagree 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hamster did say their friend group were going on holiday for a few days. Wonder if this is the backup because Lando has said duck the yacht and decided to follow Martin around during the summer break 🤣
View attachment 2261160
Wonder if Kat recommended it to them? 😂
---

I hate that people would resort to misogyny to criticze/insult her, but honestly-she has WAY too much time on her hands

View attachment 2261500

View attachment 2261501

She's responding to everything with some random cringy response and I can just tell she's pretending to be cool about everything but is secretly butthurt.
Carola liking that latest post is a cherry on the top though 💀
1687585283960.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hamster did say their friend group were going on holiday for a few days. Wonder if this is the backup because Lando has said duck the yacht and decided to follow Martin around during the summer break 🤣
View attachment 2261160
Honestly following Martin around would ensure maximum slagging so I approve
---
Marko feeding all the Daniel delulu girls, including myself. God, I really hope he does well in the tyre test. I’m manifesting his Red Bull return so hard. I just want him to end his F1 career on a high.
I’m glad I’m not the only DR DELULU GIRLIE 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's true to a certain extent, but then again, she clearly made that statement about Max and getting his 'grouchy baby' ass kicked by his teammate, completely knowing that there'd be a reaction. I'm not condoning the hate she is getting because a lot of it is uncalled for, but some of the stuff she is getting mad about and singling out are just people making jokes or giving their opinions on what she said-which they are completely in the right to do so. If you can dish it out, you should be able to take it as well.

Claire seems like someone who shames others or insults them, but when the spotlight is on her- its the end of the world. I'm sorry but I'm just not buying her bs.

(I do partly agree with you though-in the sense that people need to stop sending her rude comments and insults for stating a personal opinion
Oh yeah she's giving middle school bully vibes
For clarity, I don't condone ANY hate posts being sent to other people, but that also includes hers
So it's weird to me that she is literally the one who started online trolling/bullying (which, she is a middle aged mom, I thought people got over their childish ways at a certain age), but got really upset when people responded
Also some of these comments are very uncalled for obviously, but some of the criticism is literally called for, since she posted it 😭

Reactions: 4
It’s important to remember, Marko has NEVER liked Checo. He digs him out constantly in the media, was actually very xenophobic towards him too. So this just feels like another one of those occasions. Checo isn’t costing them enough to justify getting rid of him because they do not care if he’s coming 2nd or 6th. 6th is still good enough for the constructors and Max is winning so in their eyes, everything else is irrelevant

It’s important to remember, Marko has NEVER liked Checo. He digs him out constantly in the media, was actually very xenophobic towards him too. So this just feels like another one of those occasions. Checo isn’t costing them enough to justify getting rid of him because they do not care if he’s coming 2nd or 6th. 6th is still good enough for the constructors and Max is winning so in their eyes, everything else is irrelevant
I think he dislikes all drivers except for Max

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Checo?? Hope you are joking?
1000005838.jpg

"Better in the kitchen than with cars?". 😡
(Saw this video on Twitter. Looks like an old video.).

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
and itss things like this
Checo?? Hope you are joking?
View attachment 2262255
"Better in the kitchen than with cars?". 😡
(Saw this video on Twitter. Looks like an old video.).
yes this was an old video and frankly 100% Checo.... his views (and his wife's views as well) have not changed on traditional family roles.
i dont love him for it, but he has always stuck to this and Carola agrees about it too.
that said I dont see him talking down about women on a regular basis or directly, so I'll give him that
but then again you never really see Checo around women by choice, unless its grinding into them on a yacht
---
mexico is also weird in some respects. it has a 'machismo' culture more than south american places i've been.

1687609126907.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.