Formula 1 Wags #178 On to Canada - Montre-aallllllll the Slaggin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uhm.....it is friday Carmen. When you work from monday to friday from 8:00 to 18:00. Weekend starts on fridaynight...View attachment 2259800
I have nothing personal against Carmen (and I really like George) but this girl doesn't work, does she. I usually never comment about her, but at this point I am not able to believe she has a real job, I am sorry Carmen, I just don;t see how it would be possible

• Heart
Reactions: 5
PRAISE THE LORD. They still follow each other.. wonder who will unfollow first?
I don't think she will ever unfollow him (pretty sure she still follows her ex from before him too). So my bet would be on Lando if/when he gets another girlfriend and does the whole unfollow every female who isn't family or a colleague thing again like he did with Luisa 🤣

Reactions: 2
I don't think she will ever unfollow him (pretty sure she still follows her ex from before him too).
But she at least deleted his (ex ex's) photos. She probably won't delete Lando though as of course having Lando there is more beneficial than her ex ex who wasn't famous 😂

I have nothing personal against Carmen (and I really like George) but this girl doesn't work, does she. I usually never comment about her, but at this point I am not able to believe she has a real job.
it's like one of my friends that has free week or two like every 3-4 weeks and in the meantime complains how exhausted she is - every free week (usually a travel) is justified as "I was so exhausted I needed a break". I am not saying I wouldn't enjoy that, but please change places with me for a month and than we will talk (btw we are both having a freelancing jobs, but totally different when it comes to deadlines and responsibilities)
the feeling of being "exhausted" by work is SO relative
she doesnt have a full time job and hasnt since at least june/july last year
(she was basically the first step up from intern/assistant to no one important) now she's just 'working from home' or reading from her little call book to clients they give her with a script on the 'exciting markets'... because again she isnt allowed to give actual financial advice because she isnt close to qualified and at this rate never will be. Which is why she gives us book recs or teaches children about money.
as someone put here a long time ago when she first started transitioning to 'influencer' (she def not content creating). She's an office mascot.... kinda like daniel to redbull, but without the skills of doing the job for real
in short no, she doesnt work
but she wants us to think she has it all
and we can too
if we just follow her

• Haha
she doesnt have a full time job and hasnt since at least june/july last year
(she was basically the first step up from intern/assistant to no one important) now she's just 'working from home' or reading from her little call book to clients they give her with a script on the 'exciting markets'... because again she isnt allowed to give actual financial advice because she isnt close to qualified and at this rate never will be. Which is why she gives us book recs or teaches children about money.
as someone put here a long time ago when she first started transitioning to 'influencer' (she def not content creating). She's an office mascot.... kinda like daniel to redbull, but without the skills of doing the job for real
in short no, she doesnt work
but she wants us to think she has it all
and we can too
if we just follow her
oh, so "dreams come true if you really focus on them", "follow your passion", "things you deserve will come to you" kind of thing :LOL:

actually, wouldn't it be better to just own it - yes, I am not working, I am there to follow my boyfriend and have holidays
at least it wouldn't provoke to joke about the "working" thing :rolleyes:

• Haha
Envy or admiration? 🤣
oh he's feeling small.
(no matter how much you lift lando, you will never get that big... thankfully)
---
Insatiable bleep!
(one of my other favorite landos)
he's not looking at Magui like that

1687547714695.png

---
Already giving ( his name is Paul Goldschmidt) presents
1687548233314.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Instantly reminded me of this time Lando was checking Carlos out mid drivers parade 🤣
Screenshot_20230623_203721_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hamster did say their friend group were going on holiday for a few days. Wonder if this is the backup because Lando has said duck the yacht and decided to follow Martin around during the summer break 🤣
Screenshot_20230623_213552_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Hamster did say their friend group were going on holiday for a few days. Wonder if this is the backup because Lando has said duck the yacht and decided to follow Martin around during the summer break 🤣
View attachment 2261160
well he obviously needs to do something with hamster gone. assumed he'd just be back in monaco but okay let's all go play with Kat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lando gay panic! He was too busy thinking "Yum!" then realised he was literally drooling....
I dont think the drooling stopped him. Can't help but ogle and beam when 'he likey'. Hoping it never changes.
He's been in Europe too long... we have actual bears here In the US
Its like lando has seen one for the first time and he can't unsee it. Definitely NOT Martin, Carlos or hamster

Aside I am a cardinals fan, so showed this to a few guy friends who were like... yeah me too! That man is solid!
---
Meanwhile in Finland
Screenshot_20230623_185403_Instagram.jpg

---
In other Alfa news
This witch said... Dior.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I remember someone saying Pierre had disgusting feet, and now I can't stop staring at this

Screenshot 2023-06-24 021434.jpg

1687562283273.png

Screenshot 2023-06-09 193540.jpg

---

I hate that people would resort to misogyny to criticze/insult her, but honestly-she has WAY too much time on her hands

1687565438041.png

1687565453701.png

She's responding to everything with some random cringy response and I can just tell she's pretending to be cool about everything but is secretly butthurt.

Last edited:
I remember someone saying Pierre had disgusting feet, and now I can't stop staring at this

View attachment 2261439

View attachment 2261442

View attachment 2261443
---

I hate that people would resort to misogyny to criticze/insult her, but honestly-she has WAY too much time on her hands

View attachment 2261500

View attachment 2261501

She's responding to everything with some random cringy response and I can just tell she's pretending to be cool about everything but is secretly butthurt.
i think people who has way to too much free time in their hands are the ones sending abuse to her for DAYS just bc she called max a "grouchy baby". Seriously f1 fans must be the most sensitive fanbase out there bc this is ridiculous lol

i think people who has way to too much free time in their hands are the ones sending abuse to her for DAYS just bc she called max a "grouchy baby". Seriously f1 fans must be the most sensitive fanbase out there bc this is ridiculous lol
That's true to a certain extent, but then again, she clearly made that statement about Max and getting his 'grouchy baby' ass kicked by his teammate, completely knowing that there'd be a reaction. I'm not condoning the hate she is getting because a lot of it is uncalled for, but some of the stuff she is getting mad about and singling out are just people making jokes or giving their opinions on what she said-which they are completely in the right to do so. If you can dish it out, you should be able to take it as well.

Claire seems like someone who shames others or insults them, but when the spotlight is on her- its the end of the world. I'm sorry but I'm just not buying her bs.

(I do partly agree with you though-in the sense that people need to stop sending her rude comments and insults for stating a personal opinion)
---

1687576334166.png

1687576346305.png

Well, tit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
That's true to a certain extent, but then again, she clearly made that statement about Max and getting his 'grouchy baby' ass kicked by his teammate, completely knowing that there'd be a reaction. I'm not condoning the hate she is getting because a lot of it is uncalled for, but some of the stuff she is getting mad about and singling out are just people making jokes or giving their opinions on what she said-which they are completely in the right to do so. If you can dish it out, you should be able to take it as well.
i don't think her answering 2 out of hundreds of comments shows she is only mad at the ones that call her b list actress but she is totally fine with all of the borderline delusional comments under her posts. and i also don't think how people react abuse justify why they are exposed to it in the first place. and again all of this starting bc of "grouchy baby" comment is the unbelievable part for me, i can't imagine idk in football fans losing it bc their fave is called a baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.