Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka 🎶 week off 🍹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to get rid of them somehow I suppose..... it's not like they're selling any....
for £25k+ its not like they need to sell many to keep the business going 😬😅
---
Very much appreciating single Carlos 👀

Reactions: 4
I was the same, ripping down ivy and choppi g up trees in the back garden at 37 weeks, the neighbours thought I was a lunatic 😂 save your energy for the weekend!
😂😂😂 Yeah i will clean my windows at 37-38 weeks so i can be officially done 😅 it was raining in the afternoon so i said let’s go 😅 next week we have 30 degrees and I’m not doing anything in the heat😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am catching up, so sorry for reaction spam from few pages back but DIOS MIO don;t tell me it's the same person

I mean, it's an individual choice and noone elses, but what a change, seriously quite shocking and why, oh why
(wondering if the gossip page that Sainzs follow will show it, I so want to be the fly on the wall to see this).

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha I thought the same thing when I saw 🤣😭 their marketing team probably finding out what F1 is 3 weeks ago and now they have a new business to invest in... wag-business
they can always start cooperating with Kym too 😂
---
I think Nico Rosberg is hot. (even with the botox)

calling @Rayne !!!
Yeah right, they don't like eachother....
Gossipsites....
View attachment 2238062

View attachment 2238064
that would explain Checo asking them in Spanish that day they were top 3 in quali if they are talking again :D 😇
---
Damn
Carlos had just ONE public affair and he is instantly a bleep of Babylon

View attachment 2238094
the effect of the news that he's single is actually bigger than I thought it would be, gossip wise, it's like everyone has been waiting for years :LOL:

actually, the reactions now make me think twice about the theory presented somewhere (there was a whole tumblr about it, claiming to have receipts, but I can't find it now so quickly) that he and Isa were PR (at least at some point) so he would be left alone away from speculation about his love life status :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
grand hotel du cap ferrat! i remember first seeing this hotel in the 'absolutely fabulous' movie but it's expensive ... and i want to be jealous of alexa but she's already getting a lot of that and gossip accounts are saying her birthday's in a few days so alexa, if you're lurking, hope you have a nice birthday and i'm ok with living my dream through you

Reactions: 2
for £25k+ its not like they need to sell many to keep the business going 😬😅
---
Very much appreciating single Carlos 👀
Gosh, I hope this is what Lewis teaches him, how to distract public from some topics by posting MORE thirst traps. yes, tell him how to do that Lewis! (and post one yourself)
b9d2c3a0646f7c1d81344f7ec9ae4f95f04e803f.jpg

(btw, another day without Shakmilton pictures, I am close to dissapointment!)

• Haha
Hamster is being gifted a cool performance sim, the way hes been speaking about it for a while sounds like Quadrant/Veloce are paying for it 😬
But does the new lando Zak logan F1 arcade deal involve peddling cool performance sims?
---
Tattle.life lna 0qmp
@Pole er bear is it our time? Should we roam the city and accidentally run into this tourist?
Yesssss! I mean I guess I was at the wrong timing anyway
Sadly Zak has him now....

He's off to the PE investors...

Last edited:
I bet she planned that garage aesthetic pic way before she got Pierre because Lando wasn't available became a wag

you have no idea how often I think of this gif when I say something in real life :LOL:
---

'I FOUND NORRIS, oh tit.' 💀 💀

"just don;t ask him how we got Covid once" should have been Pierre's line, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Article on Lewkira/Shakmilton/Shamilton

1686692800298.png

1686692824174.png

1686692953235.png

Why does this sound so scripted??? :LOL:

didn't wanna say it, but this whole thing seems like a load of bollocks now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
well, that's the first: I've checked Juliana's IG and she's posing half naked (like, literally, she is wearing belt like a skirt)), still when her dog was alive) and now the proceeds from pics' sale will go for some animal charity. I mean, the cause is good and it seems she's really processing the loss of the dog, I get that absolutely. but it's so bizarre, when you see this photo session and all the poses linked to that cause and to the dog. like what's the link, what's the connection, it seems a bit absurd to me and. I almost feel bad about not feeling what it's about :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Article on Lewkira/Shakmilton/Shamilton

View attachment 2238566

View attachment 2238567

View attachment 2238572

Why does this sound so awkward??? :LOL:

didn't wanna say it, but this seems like a load of bollocks
Hamilton has finally been the winner in the race for the heart of the Colombian

20230307_223923.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
well, that's the first: I've checked Juliana's IG and she's posing half naked (like, literally, she is wearing belt like a skirt)), still when her dog was alive) and now the proceeds from pics' sale will go for some animal charity. I mean, the cause is good and it seems she's really processing the loss of the dog, I get that absolutely. but it's so bizarre, when you see this photo session and all the poses linked to that cause and to the dog. like what's the link, what's the connection, it seems a bit absurd to me and. I almost feel bad about not feeling what it's about :LOL:
i was thinking the exact same thing! it’s so sad that her dog died but the caption really is bizarre 😅
E35B2682-C88A-43A5-BD3E-1E069A823D21.jpeg

he made you feel sexy when you posed for half naked shoots? and the fact that the first photo in the post isn’t even one of her with her dog.. 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.