Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka ๐ŸŽถ week off ๐Ÿน

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine they all show up to paddock in the same dress ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
---

Yes Iโ€™m more DR than Nico on the Botox scale. Iโ€™m also DRโ€™s age and not Nicoโ€™s so give me few more years and Iโ€™ll be shiny like him! Although sometimes I donโ€™t think Daniel has it though cause he has a lot of movement in his face ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wait he had botox? I still see wrinkles (and i like them)
1000003394.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hamster is being gifted a cool performance sim, the way hes been speaking about it for a while sounds like Quadrant/Veloce are paying for it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
You didn't expect him to pay for it, did you? Is he even paying for anything at all? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Already seeing issues with people I know who got veneers done young (not quite the same thing I know ) and who are now having to get them re-done.
Those people who insist on getting their teeth done have showed me how many people have never googled the difference between crowns and veneers.

If your teeth are being shaved down you are getting crowns put in and that is not a quick process nor is it something that you should be doing with all your teeth. A reputable dentist is going to limit the need for you to get a crown and fit it to your propotions but of course these people run off to Turkey and get one size fits all horse teeth
---
Wait he had botox? I still see wrinkles (and i like them)
View attachment 2238041
What is this shot? Who okayed this?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You didn't expect him to pay for it, did you? Is he even paying for anything at all? :rolleyes:
Definitely not, hes getting gifted a ยฃ500+ office/gaming chair that he quite literally asked the company for too. They asked him to send his twitch stats and apparently those are enough..

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Definitely not, hes getting gifted a ยฃ500+ office/gaming chair that he quite literally asked the company for too. They asked him to send his twitch stats and apparently those are enough..
Oh Hamster's dignity... where are you at? :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Another day, another tag - she is surely passing Luisa in followers in next few days, isn't she?
1686682526917.png

• Haha
also i officially can't keep up ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… im nesting like a crazy maniac , i'm tired so when i finally open tattle i read one page and ๐Ÿ˜ด started my 34 week today ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
also i officially can't keep up ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… im nesting like a crazy maniac , i'm tired so when i finally open tattle i read one page and ๐Ÿ˜ด started my 34 week today ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I was the same, ripping down ivy and choppi g up trees in the back garden at 37 weeks, the neighbours thought I was a lunatic ๐Ÿ˜‚ save your energy for the weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hamster is being gifted a cool performance sim, the way hes been speaking about it for a while sounds like Quadrant/Veloce are paying for it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Got to get rid of them somehow I suppose..... it's not like they're selling any....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.