The Kardashians #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So new series to start on Hulu. For those who will pay for it. The promo looks fancy dancy.

Kourt and Travis aka Kravis got married in Las Vegas with an Elvis officiating the do. But then no licence so not married yet.

Kim and Pete are still together amazingly. She does she seem giddy when talking about him. So who knows if true or not.

Khloe gone very skinny mini. We all hope she is over Tristian the useless cheating swine.

Kendall still promoting 818 drink of hers and seen our more with boyfriend Devon.

Kylie, mommy of 2. But not sure of the new baby name as it was allegedly Wolf but then she said it wasn't but never said his name. Maybe find out on new show?!!!

Reactions: 12
Is this the night of the wedding?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are they saying it was a dress rehearsal for the real thing because, like, they couldn’t get a license after midnight? 🤔

Takes away the special feeling of the actual Wedding Day, but whatever 😂

Reactions: 1
Why are they saying it was a dress rehearsal for the real thing because, like, they couldn’t get a license after midnight? 🤔

Takes away the special feeling of the actual Wedding Day, but whatever 😂
Maybe it was just an impulse thing whilst in Vegas? Then did not get the right or correct papers done. Well they could have a huge big wedding or waiting until a special day

Reactions: 3
I really think her and Pete are genuine y'know, at first I was like WTF but as it's gone on they're very sweet together and he seems like a good guy.
Kim has her personality and her glow back, I'm all for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Kourtney has went down in my estimations after the vegas wedding/not wedding lol So attention seeking 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Watching these interviews and Kim and Kris practically have the same face lol. They definitely asked their surgeon for the same things.

_

Also there's this interview talking with a clip of them talking about Kourtney's 'marriage'. And Kim says her oldest kids know what's going on with her and Kanye.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
God what do they look like at the Hulu premiere? I noticed Kylie and Kendell couldn't be bothered to show their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God what do they look like at the Hulu premiere? I noticed Kylie and Kendell couldn't be bothered to show their faces.
Kim looked great again dressed in duct tape and backside pumped as a gym ball, and wire necklace how early 00’s 😆

Skete dressed like a Blues Bros 😎 looks awkward and also a chauffeur for Kim and bestie.

Khloe admitted to nose job lol wacko Jacko style👃

Kylie looked the nice in those bed sheets 😂

Kourt looked nice with the Croydon facelift 👱🏽‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kim looked great again dressed in duct tape and backside pumped as a gym ball, and wire necklace how early 00’s 😆

Skete dressed like a Blues Bros 😎 looks awkward and also a chauffeur for Kim and bestie.

Khloe admitted to nose job lol wacko Jacko style👃

Kylie looked the nice in those bed sheets 😂

Kourt looked nice with the Croydon facelift 👱🏽‍♀️😆
Just watched it and it's disgusting how Khloe is gaslighting her fans. Saying she's only had "one nose job in 2019". Well, that's still a lie since she's had numerous nose jobs in the last 10 years. Also, she said she'll only admitting to it now because it's the 1st time someone has asked 🤣🤣 fans have been asking for ages.
People who are into psychology would know her tatctic: to tell the truth about 1 thing, but lie about the rest, in order to gain trust and make it seem like you're being 100% honest about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m just watching the series of Keeping Up where Kim is pregnant for the first time and it’s so wild. Scott is trying to help Kim out and Kourtney is fuming with him because she feels he never helped her to build prams and stuff for their own kids. There’s a full on fight where the entire family are pelting each other with baby stuff during an argument because Kris and Kourtney are giving differing advice, Kourtney eventually storms out and Kris says it’s because she’s been the centre of attention since Mason was born, and I was like OMG 💀 So right!

Soz for the interlude 🤐 but I don’t think I’ve ever seen this!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m just watching the series of Keeping Up where Kim is pregnant for the first time and it’s so wild. Scott is trying to help Kim out and Kourtney is fuming with him because she feels he never helped her to build prams and stuff for their own kids. There’s a full on fight where the entire family are pelting each other with baby stuff during an argument because Kris and Kourtney are giving differing advice, Kourtney eventually storms out and Kris says it’s because she’s been the centre of attention since Mason was born, and I was like OMG 💀 So right!

Soz for the interlude 🤐 but I don’t think I’ve ever seen this!
Yeah I remember this episode as when Kourt was preggers with Mason Scott did naff all for a time, he even went to Kris house to sunbath! He did not go to 1 of Kourt baby classes as it was about breast feeding as he is a bloke and cannot do anything his words. So Bruce as he was then, had a chat with him and 1 day Scott surprised Kourt with the baby room fairly done as, cot made and other furniture done too. But also when Mason was born Kourt was obsessed with the baby and ignored Scott until she wanted another kid.

Reactions: 14
So did Kendall not attend the Hulu premiere? Now seen Kylie but on her own and Kourt and sorry but it does look like the Addams Family. Plus Scott was there with rumoured new gf, yep another one
The new “gf” is from Scotland she’s a known prostitute. She is signed with the “agency” in london. She’s also got a new nose, new boobs and a face full of filler that she got for free for advertising it. They only started following each other two weeks ago😂😂 so it’s definitely a business arrangement.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The new “gf” is from Scotland she’s a known prostitute. She is signed with the “agency” in london. She’s also got a new nose, new boobs and a face full of filler that she got for free for advertising it. They only started following each other two weeks ago😂😂 so it’s definitely a business arrangement.
Wow! Is her name Roxanne?! Scott seriously wake up love.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.