Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka 🎶 week off 🍹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After really boring race and very interesting post race parties we have a week off.
Let’s all manifest a good week with gossips and slag stories 😛
Happy new thread ❤🍹

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just realized that with Isa/Carlos break up, we now have only half of the grid officially in relationship (if I don't count rumored Melissa, Dian and most recently Shakira).
1686043405274.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny that this happens the year the Vegas GP is happening 👀🤣
All the drivers (and reserve) want to party without their GF🤣🤣 (and we want to see all the slagging/hear the gossip).

1000004463.jpg
1000004461.jpg
1000004460.jpg
1000004459.jpg
1000004458.jpg
1000004464.jpg

But i think all the GF will be there. To be sure the boys behave.....

And who will get married by Elvis????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A bit of Max propaganda because - I'm back and I caught up on sleep 🥰

Garrix piccy as the first slide, and then another one

Never beating the aligations

Say it louder hamster

• Heart
  • Haha
All the drivers (and reserve) want to party without their GF🤣🤣 (and we want to see all the slagging/hear the gossip).

View attachment 2220762View attachment 2220763View attachment 2220764View attachment 2220767View attachment 2220769View attachment 2220775
But i think all the GF will be there. To be sure the boys behave.....

And who will get married by Elvis????
They just need to buy their men bracelets
Drivers can't say no to bracelets
(With hidden geotrackers)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it safe to stop talking about Isa now? I've been waiting for this for so long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it safe to stop talking about Isa now? I've been waiting for this for so long 🤣
Unless she causes a scene at the wedding or shoehorns Carlos into yet another Hola interview, I think there is not much left to discuss :sneaky:

But then, the official ones are kinda quiet now... where is the working picture of this week by Carmen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since she is a wag now have done a deep dive into lissie.
She definitely comes from money.
Her parents are divorced now and her mom is a divorce lawyer/speaker/tory ties
Still looking onto the dad

Screenshot_20230606_070420_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Since she is a wag now have done a deep dive into lissie.
She definitely comes from money.
Her parents are divorced now and her mom is a divorce lawyer/speaker/tory ties
Still looking onto the dad

View attachment 2220914
I remember looking into Lissie because something about her never sat right with me.

She’s never had to work for anything she has and her mom seems very right wing.

Also know very little about the new fella other than he was a bit of a failure in f2/f3 and his Snapchat username is a take on the n word according to twitter. Nice guy..…

Reactions: 11
That hotel thing with Carlando reminded me when Vergne and Loterrer shared a bed and of course posted about it because they really don't care what people think 😂 Nothing subtle or hinty, just bang, here we are sharing a bed! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I feel like people don’t come at Lissie because she’s a woman and female representation in f1 is so limited as it is, it’s like anything is better than nothing. Well, not in my opinion, if I think you’re a clout chaser I won’t like you 😂 people rightly called out the Pitstop podcast guys for saying they don’t care about the racing etc but I struggle to see how any of these content creators are any different, they’re just less blatant about it. Very few of them have been fans for more than like 2 years, which again is completely fine, but they’ve basically all just found a gap in a market and ran with it. I highly doubt any of them have any real affection or affinity with the sport and the minute it stops making them money, they’ll stop watching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.