Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka 🎶 week off 🍹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giada (Charles' ex ex) re-followed him 😂

and Luisa followed Valentine Sine (Charlotte's sister)... uhm... what?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve only had some Botox and I’ve had aestheticians say oh you should get filler (cheeks and lips) but I’m so scared it’ll make my face look different and I’ll never be able to get my old face back. Like Botox doesn’t really change your face as long as you don’t get too much a la Nico Rosberg. I’m contemplating getting plastics on my body too, just need to figure out how I can afford it. I will say it feel slightly like a slippery slope and you start noticing new things you don’t like. I will admit I’m deeply insecure and have body dysmorphia, so I’m probably a plastic surgeons dream 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve only had some Botox and I’ve had aestheticians say oh you should get filler (cheeks and lips) but I’m so scared it’ll make my face look different and I’ll never be able to get my old face back. Like Botox does really change your face as long as you don’t get too much a la Nico Rosberg. I’m contemplating getting plastics on my body too, just need to figure out how I can afford it. I will say it feel slightly like a slippery slope and you start noticing new things you don’t like. I will admit I’m deeply insecure and have body dysmorphia, so I’m probably a plastic surgeons dream 😂
Oooh Like Daniel kind of botox?for little wrinkles?

• Haha
meshki working overtime sending their stuff to all the wags and ex wags after alex wore that dress 😆 i wonder if they send them the same pieces?
Imagine they all show up to paddock in the same dress 😈😈😈
---
Oooh Like Daniel kind of botox?for little wrinkles?
Yes I’m more DR than Nico on the Botox scale. I’m also DR’s age and not Nico’s so give me few more years and I’ll be shiny like him! Although sometimes I don’t think Daniel has it though cause he has a lot of movement in his face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to wait a few days but I can’t.
Blake, Blake, Blake.
The most handsome man from this planet.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Imagine they all show up to paddock in the same dress 😈😈😈
---

Yes I’m more DR than Nico on the Botox scale. I’m also DR’s age and not Nico’s so give me few more years and I’ll be shiny like him! Although sometimes I don’t think Daniel has it though cause he has a lot of movement in his face 😂
I actually just googled Nico to see how old he is…..he’s only 37! Prime example of having too much Botox ageing you!

Reactions: 3
the shirt and camera in hand 😆 i wonder if he’s a tourist??
0A255CDA-B680-4CDC-91D3-8729B67490F7.jpeg

zak working him hard
C176F033-F99B-4C54-AAB7-F723391CF877.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve only had some Botox and I’ve had aestheticians say oh you should get filler (cheeks and lips) but I’m so scared it’ll make my face look different and I’ll never be able to get my old face back. Like Botox doesn’t really change your face as long as you don’t get too much a la Nico Rosberg. I’m contemplating getting plastics on my body too, just need to figure out how I can afford it. I will say it feel slightly like a slippery slope and you start noticing new things you don’t like. I will admit I’m deeply insecure and have body dysmorphia, so I’m probably a plastic surgeons dream 😂
I really encourage you to do a lot of in-depth research before you decide and by that I mean don't listen to just estheticians but find content from researchers/ethical surgeons. There's a lot we still don't know about filler migration and long time effects of it on the body. I always wanted tear trough filler till I saw this video and him showing on MRIs how it never left really scared me.

Hamster is being gifted a cool performance sim, the way hes been speaking about it for a while sounds like Quadrant/Veloce are paying for it 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.