Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka 🎶 week off 🍹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oscar must be grateful he hasn't been dragged into this type of stuff yet. He's posted meeting all the fans in Canada meanwhile Lando is sat, probably bored out of his mind, on this pannel 🤣

Reactions: 2
Delighted for Kimi and Minttu with the news of baby Grace. No quiet retirement for the ice man just yet ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oscar must be grateful he hasn't been dragged into this type of stuff yet. He's posted meeting all the fans in Canada meanwhile Lando is sat, probably bored out of his mind, on this pannel 🤣
Sigh..... here goes Lando on Parade
Thank God Martin (made his schedule around and) is there for Lando. I want NYC to absorb him and love him (like none of our parents ever did).
Fine Zak... sell him. But at least let him play with friends

Reactions: 4
Sigh..... here goes Lando on Parade
Thank God Martin (made his schedule around and) is there for lando. I want NYC to absorb him and love him (like none of our parents ever did).
Fine Zak... sell him. But at least let him play with friends
Im guessing this is the compromise for Zak letting Lando stay for an extra day to watch Martin's show tomorrow 🤣

I do wonder if Zak will end up at the F1 or Indy this weekend. He seems to prefer being at Indy and Road America is a pretty popular track however he seems to be trying to keep the "F1 is my priority" message up to keep fans happy 😬😅

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if Zak will end up at the F1 or Indy this weekend. He seems to prefer being at Indy and Road America is a pretty popular track however he seems to be trying to keep the "F1 is my priority" message up to keep fans happy 😬😅
Good point.
He is definitely focused on Indy, or at least he was until the Indy 500 chaos and fail. True. He's spread out over both with huge promises
Personally think je should stick to indy and let mclarens actual team principal get some face time. Still think Palou is the biggest waste of talent out there.
---
Sorry I just realized
THEY ARE AT THE TIRBECA FILM FESTIVAL?!
What the actual duck
Is he like a wanna be actor now
No wonder magui was milking that rumor

Last edited:
why does it look like daniel stuck some extra hair on his forehead 😭
9282E322-3AEE-4260-87D7-A1ABF48E8C76.jpeg
36F803A9-3B77-49F1-AB54-F24650197B85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
He's definitely beyond bored 🤣

---
and hes straight back to yacht recruitment 🤣
Screenshot_20230614_004940_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's definitely beyond bored 🤣

---
and hes straight back to yacht recruitment 🤣
View attachment 2238755
Love how absolutely no one I know in NY would actually ever duck with crypto.
Also don't think Adam or Zak would either
But hey, at least this currency exchange hasn't been taken town by the feds like so many others
(ahem merc/ftx, toto and lewis prob didnt screw with their money in sponsor crypto either)

Guys, remember that is not yet the Las Vegas race!
Seems most of them are practicing for Las Vegas LOL

• Heart
All of his posts look like when your friend is teaching you how to take photos for your dating profile.
Screenshot_20230614_071411_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Adam has unfollowed Magui, Lando must have clarified hes definitely in his hook ups only phase 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.