Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka 🎶 week off 🍹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems from his story that Martin's family are with him too. First adopted by the Sainz family and now this 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ahman! To have money and be able to make ur face look however you want it to look!! Just like Kelly, she just looks better than what she used to look when she was a fresh faced 22 year old!
Has anyone on here had serious work done to this kind of level? I always wonder do you get used to no longer knowing what you really look like especially as you age. Are you looking that way because you've had x, y, z done and it has affected your face / body in a certain way or is this how you really age.

Has anyone on here had serious work done to this kind of level? I always wonder do you get used to no longer knowing what you really look like especially as you age. Are you looking that way because you've had x, y, z done and it has affected your face / body in a certain way or is this how you really age.
Pretty sure there'll be a realisation if they have children who look k absolutely nothing like them because they no longer know what they look like themselves.
At least Kellys work has been done well (as in she doesn't have a trout-pout, unnaturally pointed chin or cheeks like tennis balls).

Reactions: 8
TBH, I think from current or recently ex-wags, Sandy had a lot of done on her face, she also looked like a completely different person before and to some extend Kat as well (but she also uses a lot of filters). And well, Kelly of course.

Reactions: 8
It will be very interesting to watch how this generation that has plastic surgery very early, (like 20s, 30s) look like when they age..looking forward to seeing that ngl

Reactions: 7
Seems like a lot of it is filters but I agree that for some it's significant work that's been done. When I was looking up Melissa to see who she was I thought I was looking at two different people with how different she looks now. It's good work though so credit to her although I thought she was very naturally pretty before. I feel like you can get right to the edge of good work before you take it too far.

Reactions: 7
It will be very interesting to watch how this generation that has plastic surgery very early, (like 20s, 30s) look like when they age..looking forward to seeing that ngl
Already seeing issues with people I know who got veneers done young (not quite the same thing I know ) and who are now having to get them re-done.

Reactions: 4
Already seeing issues with people I know who got veneers done young (not quite the same thing I know ) and who are now having to get them re-done.
Im sticking to my good nutrition and taking care of my skin i think for now. I'm now around Kelly's age and tbh, I don't look older than her, however she might have tried to change her face

• Heart
Talking about Sandy as an example - When she doesn't have the resting witch face it kinda painful to look at as it looks like the skin wouldn't even stretch. I think she unfortunately will soon look like a caricature of herself (and sadly like many people with excessive plastic surgeries do)
But it's not surprising as she went from this to this. It looks like a completely new face.
1686676298024.png
1686676450256.png

---
Now he's gotta mustache?
View attachment 2237865
Creeper. :sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh boy … Shakira fans found out about Juliana 🤣🤣 they’re savage as hell I’m kinda scared

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.