Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka 🎶 week off 🍹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn, I am travelling for work today and only now checked instagram and ran straight here:
Carlos WHY :oops:
Also, that girl, come on. Hinting right away. Classy NOT. So illogical. Why would anyone not want to keep Carlos a secret, giving it a chance to really see where it leads to :rolleyes:

(I am calling it a clout chasing now)

On the other hand, If Carlos becomes the king of summer gossips it will only make Lewis want to outshine him (I hope) :p

I have many thoughts, will catch up after I am back home but for now one word to sum it up: MEN
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Martin Garrix posted this guy in his story. Martin and Lando visiting him. But that guy also had dinner with Lewis this week? And an actor i believe?!
1000004789.jpg
1000004790.jpg
1000004791.jpg
1000004792.jpg

Reactions: 3
a quick google search told me they got married on 5th october 2001 and their son david was born on the 23rd, so that probably explains the robe and bouquet placement? no comments about the dress though
The picture is from September 7th, he was born on October 23th, three weeks prematurely.
1686669107446.png

Browsing online about Cora and thinking how different it was when she was a wag. Found these 'lovely' shots (not Cora)

It's just reminding me of the near constant struggle for women to be taken seriously in motorsport when people like this are still involved. It feels like a lifetime ago now thankfully but just yuck.

48C3CC8100000578-0-image-a-12_1517418578370.jpg

DU51DELWkAAu4Jz.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It's so disappointing that these drivers aren't the true playboys of eras past. They have potential - the looks and the money - but every time I see a picture of any one of them with a women / in a PDA, they look so bleeping awkward, like they wouldn't know what to do with her at all.
Such an anti climax (probably literally) 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's so disappointing that these drivers aren't the true playboys of eras past. They have potential - the looks and the money - but every time I see a picture of any one of them with a women / in a PDA, they look so bleeping awkward, like they wouldn't know what to do with her at all.
Such an anti climax (probably literally) 😩
Let's be honest, Lewis, Valterri, and Ferni are probably the only ones on the current grid that can find a womans' clit

side eye.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Martin Garrix posted this guy in his story. Martin and Lando visiting him. But that guy also had dinner with Lewis this week? And an actor i believe?!
View attachment 2237618View attachment 2237619View attachment 2237620View attachment 2237624
Awe.... again seeing lando out in my city without a handler (or hamster) is so heartwarming.
BTW they were literally across the street from me last night
and that tea place is one of the best things to do on a crummy day with friends

I think lando is looking to 'invest' money
thats basically how business is done in the US (Donald Trump famous for this at pricey steakhouses)
it also helps that the US made it 100% tax deductible to do business meal as a write off

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.