Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone.
I have a question.
Where and when was the Enchante coffee clip filmed?
With Kristin Bell.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.
Blake ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I don't know when but it was filmed in LA. That lobby is a tech building I think

Reactions: 2
Hello everyone.
I have a question.
With Kristin Bell.
Blake ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
It seems like they filmed it in venice around the wedding... maybe just before early in the week

heidi was there so it would have been after she left japan and before the wedding... and I think they were in the US for Miami... so after miami in europe
which was pretty much venice post miami.
it definiely wasnt in the US
i think it may be the hotel they stayed at, which means its a tax write off.
---
reminds me of....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It seems like they filmed it in venice around the wedding... maybe just before early in the week

heidi was there so it would have been after she left japan and before the wedding... and I think they were in the US for Miami... so after miami in europe
which was pretty much venice post miami.
it definiely wasnt in the US
i think it may be the hotel they stayed at, which means its a tax write off.
---

reminds me of....
all i see is chandelier my grandma had😅 sorry Kelly

• Haha
Daniel
(and Blake)
have arrived

1685050826379.png

sure they plan on having a word with Helmut
for a non driving driver, he sure has had quite the press

Reactions: 5
They won't let me post the Tik Tok, but she is gorgeous :rolleyes:

1685051233975.png

1685051253741.png

1685051278194.png

-I saw many people saying she was 'ugly' merely from the blurry pixels they've seen so far :rolleyes:

One thing I'll point out is that she uses filters HEAVILY and she does look quite different in real life as compared to her social media #wagequality
---

At this rate, they'll be posting pictures of Cannes even after Kika stops being a wag 💀

Last edited:

View attachment 2196153

View attachment 2196154

View attachment 2196155

-I saw many people saying she was 'ugly' merely from the blurry pixels they've seen so far :rolleyes:

One thing I'll point out is that she uses filters HEAVILY and she does look quite different in real life as compared to her social media #wagequality
I saw this on tiktok too and it said in the comments it was collected from her friends posts from before. Like whe she was 18/19.
I do not even notice filters because I don't look at other women's photos that long anyway, but I would think if these were from her friend's posts pre charles then she wasn't adding the filter. But I also don't post selfies and dont even know where filters are, but like doest everyone do that in their 20s

Go to tiktok dot com
Then add/@F1teatime/video/7237125156605365509

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I NEED TO ANALYSE THIS. is she dropping hints about something? Maybe getting drunk off her ass on a Monaco yacht? 💀

1685054453292.png

(we need Nilay on Tattle asap 🙏)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello everyone.
I have a question.
With Kristin Bell.
Blake ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I thought Daniel posted (but I can’t find it anymore), the clapper board and it said 26th April if I remember correctly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2196153

View attachment 2196154

View attachment 2196155

---

At this rate, they'll be posting pictures of Cannes even after Kika stops being a wag 💀

Oh my god, I have two single braincells, I didn't mean to put an eyeroll emoji after complimenting her. It looks like I was trash-talking her wtf 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.