Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or looks Alex likes Cha’s sister?

She is beautiful. I need to know how they get their clear skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hasn’t Checo been known to be anti-abortion/choice (I remember reading that he had som questionable IG likes)…that’s not someone I’d like to hang out with 😬
yes. here are the screenshots if anyone missed it (he liked this post after carola reposted it on her story 🥴)
A7F69D0D-92B5-424D-ABFC-52FA050E147B.jpeg

726FE9B9-7979-4D81-BB22-DE4D3C23181F.jpeg

(from 2021)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He and Carola too.
Cheating (or having a kid out of wedlock) is totally fine though. /sarcasm
Good traditional Catholic values right there, it's all fine as long as no one speaks about it publicly (speaking from experience of Catholic Ireland 🙄)
---
yes. here are the screenshots if anyone missed it (he liked this post after carola reposted it on her story 🥴)
View attachment 2196727
View attachment 2196728
(from 2021)
From the way he says "mother and son" I wonder if he had less issue if it was a female fetus 🤔

Reactions: 11
Good traditional Catholic values right there, it's all fine as long as no one speaks about it publicly (speaking from experience of Catholic Ireland 🙄)
---

From the way he says "mother and son" I wonder if he had less issue if it was a female fetus 🤔
Yeah, 2x women are twice as irrelevant to these douches.

Reactions: 6
How long it will take gossip pages to make up a story about DR and the woman on the boat?
Screenshot_20230526_132339_Instagram.jpg

Follow gossip pages on IG for fun. I'm really surprised how people interpret a photo and come up with a story. And social media/photo often shows only 5% of reality. But the gossip pages write it as 100% true.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.