Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread!

Happy the race is canceled.
Hope all people there are safe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Of course safety comes first but god this is a logistical nightmare for teams I’m sure. I’m guessing most of them will have been bringing upgrade packages and now they have to debut them in Monaco of all places 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course safety comes first but god this is a logistical nightmare for teams I’m sure. I’m guessing most of them will have been bringing upgrade packages and now they have to debut them in Monaco of all places 😭😂
Oh definitely . They cant even get the cars out from there. At one point the will have to let mechanics there . So i guess they have to stay there ?

Reactions: 3
Pleasantly surprised they’ve made a call on it already 🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I was going to travel tomorrow there, managed to cancel my hotel now, will donate what I would have paid instead. If anyone else wishes to 👇

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really proud of F1 here. Sucks for all the crews but sounds like they were all notified yesterday so hopefully they are all safe. Water is no joke.
Okay Monaco!
---
Also I love how everyone seems to be on the same page about this. So far no one seems to be complaining

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think some of the teams have already flown over and were waiting at their hotels for the track to open this afternoon, which obviously won’t happen. I guess some people will be able to fly back and the logistical teams will have wait till it safe to move the cargo onto Monaco.

Really proud of F1 here. Sucks for all the crews but sounds like they were all notified yesterday so hopefully they are all safe. Water is no joke.
Okay Monaco!
---
Also I love how everyone seems to be on the same page about this. So far no one seems to be complaining
Yeah so far I only saw positive feedback 🙏 drivers are posting now and they are “happy” it is cancelled . Yeah stuff members are stuck in hotels but it looks like trucks with paddock homes are in one piece so they just needs to get the trucks out

Poor lissie got there yesterday, Had her stuff lost, made it and got dressed only to have it cancelled a couple hours later, and then got her bag as she was ready to go home.
---
In other news
All dressed up and no where to work
Screenshot_20230517_075002_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
this is a very nice idea tbh ❤

the drivers have done charity streams before and if someone threw this idea their way i’m sure there would be at least one who’d be interested and able to do it

i know it’s unlikely that the entire twitch quartet could reunite but imagine how much money they’d raise. even just a casual stream

Reactions: 8
I think some of the teams have already flown over and were waiting at their hotels for the track to open this afternoon, which obviously won’t happen. I guess some people will be able to fly back and the logistical teams will have wait till it safe to move the cargo onto Monaco.
RB flew out some crew just before the announcement.
Horrible situation and thoughts with all affected out there.

the drivers have done charity streams before and if someone threw this idea their way i’m sure there would be at least one who’d be interested and able to do it

i know it’s unlikely that the entire twitch quartet could reunite but imagine how much money they’d raise. even just a casual stream
This sounds like a really lovely idea and yeah, even random individual streams would raise some good money.

Reactions: 7

Yeah I'd imagine quite a few would be willing to or at least take part even if they don't stream themselves. There's the obvious ones like the 'twitch quartet' but theres also Max (he doesn't like the F1 game, but maybe) and Zhou (hes been in quadrant virtual GPs before) who could also join
---
Or maybe they could organise something in the Esports arena if its still set up? so drivers not having sims wouldn’t be a problem.
Wouldn't count on F1 to actually organise it themselves though 😬

Last edited:
Okay, guys Charles officially has the best humor on the grid :LOL:

1684330358783.png

1684331259088.png

1684331278723.png

1684331183091.png

Mandatory Jnsn stuff for the new thread ❤

• Heart
was waiting for this to pop up
1684332199681.png

by the way lots of rumors about what seb has in the works
persoanlly i just want him to dad like kimi
---
wow... harry, megan and her mom all were chased for 2 hours in NYC by the paparazzi?
Seriously? You know how dangerous any kind of car pursuit is there.
Im really confused why any one, at least a us based pap would do this.
apparently the NYPD were involved too.
glad they are okay, but after reading/listening to his book harry is exremely still traumatized by how his mom died
he saw the photos and he even made his driver speed at the same rate as his moms car in the tunnel.
I just feel sick inside thinking about it
but again... that is exremely dangerous to everyone on the road in a place as packed as NYC
---
jeez they had to go into the actual police precinct for protection.
This is really unusual to happen in NYC... it must have been awful if the NYPD, had to retreat to a precint for safety.
---
okay yes. NYPD is saying international pap/not the norm. it was scooters with blacked out plates they couldnt id. the scooters were going through traffic and even on the sidewalk. This is in the busiest part of town. I cannot believe anyone needed to see these pictures of them in a damn car when they were out in public for an awards gala. wtf he's suing the paps anyway. it seems like this was something more than just paps

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
More Blake from the wedding crumbs for @Pippi11 with a hint of DR taking his groomsman duties seriously 👍🏼

The slow trickle of content continues… 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.