Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still getting content from Chloe and Scotty’s wedding. A tipsy Daniel and Heidi appear at the 1:00 min mark!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Why is this so awkward to me. The way she like takes her hand away
he's messing up that walk she worked hard on
she hit every pose on that carpet. pierre was just screwing up her stride.
taking a closer look she had to really cross the leg with the slit and the other leg couldnt go as long. definitely not an easy dress to walk in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that "Smooth operator" is not Schumacher's as it's not under German flag. There is one under German flag in Mallorca now, so I'm guessing that one is theirs.
Smooth Operator can only belong to one person surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
does this make instagram sense?
sorry i suck at instagram meaning

1685020841057.png

---
Smooth Operator can only belong to one person surely?

just realized that means both the sainz and schumacher boats are besties in Mallorca

Last edited:
  • Wow
does this make instagram sense?
sorry i suck at instagram meaning
View attachment 2195179
yes, i think that’s right. because if they just unfollowed each other, the likes would still be there as well as the tags. but if you go to old posts of her and fernando, you can see he isn’t tagged anymore when he previously was. (also i highly doubt fernando would take the time to unlike all her photos and andrea take the time to untag him from every photo 😅)

so blocked is probably correct! 😕

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
yes, i think that’s right. because if they just unfollowed each other, the likes would still be there as well as the tags. but if you go to old posts of her and fernando, you can see he isn’t tagged anymore when he previously was. (also i highly doubt he would take the time to unlike all her photos and andrea take the time to untag him from every photo 😅)

not that it really matters
but damnit fernando... thanks for not making dating any more appealing

Reactions: 3
yes, i think that’s right. because if they just unfollowed each other, the likes would still be there as well as the tags. but if you go to old posts of her and fernando, you can see he isn’t tagged anymore when he previously was. (also i highly doubt he would take the time to unlike all her photos and andrea take the time to untag him from every photo 😅)

He probably pulled a Sharl manoeuvre and said " I need to concentrate on my driving as this could be my last chance of a win..."

Then weaseled his way into someone else's pants affections....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So sick of those wedding in Venice videos or people treating my city as an amusement park 😅
---
Publicity. And Kim photos guaranteed. I thought she was going to be one of the alright ones but......
I’ve never seen her in a classy or even simple outfit

• Haha
not that it really matters
but damnit fernando... thanks for not making dating any more appealing
Ouch. Well this took a turn. I saw on Tumblr an anon wrote that Andrea and Melissa no longer follow each other.
So he has to look his ex in the eye during interviews then take 2 steps to the left and make googly eyes at his new one? Cheating or no cheating the whole thing gives me the ick. There's a whole big world out there buddy- you need to start fishing from a different pond 🤣

Apparently a bird tit on him while he was walking into the paddock this morning which either means he's going to win this weekend or Andrea's voodoo curse is taking effect

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ouch. Well this took a turn. I saw on Tumblr an anon wrote that Andrea and Melissa no longer follow each other.
So he has to look his ex in the eye during interviews then take 2 steps to the left and make googly eyes at his new one? Cheating or no cheating the whole thing gives me the ick. There's a whole big world out there buddy- you need to start fishing from a different pond 🤣

Apparently a bird tit on him while he was walking into the paddock this morning which either means he's going to win this weekend or Andrea's voodoo curse is taking effect
The curse is already on the way

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.