Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How convenient that she just happens to be wearing his merch ….
i like this one...

the f1 chaos is too much for her in her (now) hometown
needed to take a break
and feature an f1 brand
before we all know she will be prancing in for kym (amongst the chaos) by sat

1685059722600.png

pssss... carmen you dont have to go to races
---
Yuki...
Making someones day

Screenshot_20230525_203210_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw many people saying she was 'ugly' merely from the blurry pixels they've seen so far :rolleyes:
Probably the same people who call Tiffany or Andrea ugly merely because they are not model types. We would most probably be all ugly too. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Probably the same people who call Tiffany or Andrea ugly merely because they are not model types. We would most probably be all ugly too. 🤷‍♀️
I'd say Alex is probably the best looking compared to his 2 exes tbh.. subjective opinion of course, i think shes cute

Reactions: 2
Yes... forgot to add checo to the list of drivers I could actually tolerate hanging out with
(But would live to get wasted/party with too)
So far it's him and pierre... and still not attracted to either beyond personality.
Hasn’t Checo been known to be anti-abortion/choice (I remember reading that he had som questionable IG likes)…that’s not someone I’d like to hang out with 😬

Pierre though, I bet he calls himself a feminist just because he LOVES women 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.