Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Publicity. And Kim photos guaranteed. I thought she was going to be one of the alright ones but......
Even after THIS!??

1685029199580.png

1685029866632.png

You amaze me futtrit
---
1685030409356.png

1685030427374.png

Pierre making the most animated and overexaggerated facial expressions to anything Lewis does or says, is the best thing I've seen all day 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It's giving Melania avoiding Trump vibes

---

If you thought that was hard to watch, I just want you to know that in this entire story, she's uncomfortably tugging on his sleeve before uncomfortably tugging on his finger 😬

1685032990797.png

fave couple.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you thought that was hard to watch, I just want you to know that in this entire story, she's uncomfortably tugging on his sleeve before uncomfortably tugging on his finger 😬

View attachment 2195531

View attachment 2195544
I don't wish them any badness cause I don't them at all but they just look very awkward together except when they are actively posing for creepy Kym. Any candid paddock shots, random photos aren't giving the look of a couple comfortable with each other.

Reactions: 2
Just gonna leave this here (I guess Central models has finally decided to show its true colours 💀)

1685034640445.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
1685036854079.png

Whatever happens in Monaco, just please not this ever again 🙏 🙏

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello everyone.
I have a question.
Where and when was the Enchante coffee clip filmed?
With Kristin Bell.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.
Blake ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.