Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lando would look so good in these outfits if it werent for THAT FACIAL HAIR. i cant stand it omg. clean shaven lando would look soooo good in these nice outfits and the special race suit!

Reactions: 7
lando would look so good in these outfits if it werent for THAT FACIAL HAIR. i cant stand it omg. clean shaven lando would look soooo good in these nice outfits and the special race suit!
I’m still hoping it will look good in some time but right now 😭😭

Reactions: 2
And there goes the 1% chance Daniel had of getting a race seat in a decent team again. Well done Helmut 😂

His first time in the sim.
That’s true.
But after his Christmas holiday it went better after every round.
It’s maybe an old interview from months ago.

Reactions: 4
His first time in the sim.
That’s true.
But after his Christmas holiday it went better after every round.
It’s maybe an old interview from months ago.
No Helmut said it yesterday. He’s doing better than when he first arrived, but not close to Checo or Max. Think people should remember that on podcasts etc, their sources are probably more from the Daniel camp, who will obviously big him up to look better to potential teams. Helmut is absolutely incapable of keeping his mouth shut and just towing the line. If he’s asked, which he was, he’ll be honest and probably the only one who would give a 100% straight answer. The whole interview basically implied that he feels Daniels lost his competitive edge

Reactions: 5
Stroll Yacht on the move from PR
towards monaco
---
also Schumacher yacht is "smooth operator"? its going there too

Reactions: 2
also Schumacher yacht is "smooth operator"? its going there too
I think that "Smooth operator" is not Schumacher's as it's not under German flag. There is one under German flag in Mallorca now, so I'm guessing that one is theirs.

Reactions: 1
I think that "Smooth operator" is not Schumacher's as it's not under German flag. There is one under German flag in Mallorca now, so I'm guessing that one is theirs.
you are right... they look similar. was gonna say, that's a lot of yacht for a reserve driver who toto basically just said isnt in contention for a merc seat either

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.