Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is more and more pictures from the wedding and still there is not a single picture of papa Stroll ! ๐Ÿ™ƒ like how ? He saw a camera and disappeared or what ๐Ÿ˜…
maybe hes under yacht arrest for insider trading ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Apparently, Pierre wouldn't stand it if he found his girlfriend on Tinder because it's 'unacceptable'

Meanwhile he's on Raya

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1684180943570.png

I don't even think they follow Max's family OR carola ๐Ÿ’€
I swear to god if we end up getting a Kelly P x Redbull ad......

1684181158439.png

Some not-so-boiling tea to think about ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2172565

This womanโ€™s ability to insert herself into every aspect of the f1 world needs to be studied. Sheโ€™ll be taking Checos seat soon although thatโ€™d be too much work for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1684185159670.png

Not sure if this picture was shared on here already, but if it was I'm sharing it again because he just looks so happy ๐Ÿฅบ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok Chloe posted another dump . Girl had 4 dresses and Iโ€™m scared there is more ๐Ÿ˜…
I know Iโ€™m confused as to what she wore when ๐Ÿ˜‚
Versace - First night/rehearsal dinner?
Dior wedding dress - wedding ceremony & reception?
Then I she she removed the tulle top part at some point?
Then second wedding dress with gloves/sleeves - for after party?
White dress with pink flowers - from her day 2 party?
---
Like minimum 1 mil probably closer to 2

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2172565

View attachment 2172575

Some not-so-boiling tea to think about ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I mean I can totally see lance getting himself a date for his sister's wedding. Apparently he was also on Raya, as was proven by someone who filmed herself on it and risked getting kicked off because no one believed her.
Plus I mean, he needed a date, lets be honest. Just sucks to go solo on that day when everyone is looking at you as close family.

I have absolutely no issue with any of this and I think he get's a +1 of whoever the hell he wants to bring to his sister's wedding. He met her a month ago, cool, she's really lucky and he must like her enough to deal with her an entire wedding weekend.
Not wearing black used to be a thing especially when many weddings were earlier in the day. But now a lot of people have night weddings where black dresses fit with black tie and I think its makes you less looking for attention with a dress if you are a last minute invite too.
I dont know anything about her other than she's israeli and acts (more than heidi) so no judgement from me
lance is a billionaire's kid and obviously is the perfect example of someone who gets absolutely everything he wants. including an F1 seat. a wedding date doesnt surprise me.
---
I know Iโ€™m confused as to what she wore when ๐Ÿ˜‚
Versace - First night/rehearsal dinner?
Dior wedding dress - wedding ceremony & reception?
Then I she she removed the tulle top part at some point?
Then second wedding dress with gloves/sleeves - for after party?
White dress with pink flowers - from her day 2 party?
---

Like minimum 1 mil probably closer to 2
If they have a magazine write about them and mention aston martin, does it count as an advertising write off?
Really I feel a huge fee was paid to her glam team. Those people were doing serious duty all weekend.
but really gotta give it to chloe... she at least appeared to be totally relaxed and embracing the princess life

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.