Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could you? 😂 She is milking it this year like crazy 😂
(so private gf she is as she likes to claim in interview in magazines that are probably arranged by her friends)
I’ve never followed her on anything and I never will 😂 I only ever hear about the wags from you guys really and I haven’t been on here until the last week for ages. Sometimes twitter talks about them but she’s too boring even for there I think

Reactions: 3
Closer than hes ever been to Isa in public 🤣
Excluding those definitely not at all staged pap photos 🤣

View attachment 2171763
You see, if I knew nothing about them and someone showed me pics of him with Isa and him with Lando and asked me to pick which couple is romantic, I'd think it's the one with Lando 😂 (but I'd probably pick any "couple" of him with anyone, not just Lando, he is just way more natural with more than just Lando comparing how he is with her. For example with Charlotte or Naomi.)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You see, if I knew nothing about them and someone showed me pics of him with Isa and him with Lando and asked me to pick which couple is romantic, I'd think it's the one with Lando 😂 (but I'd probably pick any "couple" of him with anyone, not just Lando, he is just way more natural with more than just Lando)
😂 Exactly! Same with Carlos's enthusiastic post about being at Augusta...lando + golf = 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sometimes, I feel like people take social media way too seriously, at the end of the day we'll never know the ins and outs of their relationship. I just don't think Daniel was ever someone who showed off who he was dating on social media(even with Jemma-correct me if I'm wrong please)
I mean, we have so many drivers on the grid who incessantly post their partners and are still constantly cheating on them with other people, social media is just a farce for some couples, I'd rather that they not be public on social media and still be committed to each other behind the scenes.
I agree with @fryolyfe on the basis that Daniel was clearly keeping Heidi a secret for the sake of his career. He was at his peak while he was an F1 driver and was clearly pandering to his gigantic fanbase, who very much loved that he was good looking and 'not in a relationship'(not everyone btw)
---

Technically it should be the end of this month, but I'm gonna go on a limb here and say they might drag it out until the end of 2023. God, its going to be a long year
although im an old lady... i did grow up as social media evolved
i've never followed/been friends with or posted a boyfriend on social media.
---
Carlos back liking McLarens posts 😅
View attachment 2171726
---
and speaking of Carlos, him and Isa will forever confuse me. It seems like he spends more time with his Brazil slagging house hookups than he does with her 🤣
what did zak say to him on "The best weekend" of his life in augusta (with lando)
---
Oh i love mercedes admin 😅
this was prime marketing pre DTS

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is more and more pictures from the wedding and still there is not a single picture of papa Stroll ! 🙃 like how ? He saw a camera and disappeared or what 😅

• Haha
There is more and more pictures from the wedding and still there is not a single picture of papa Stroll ! 🙃 like how ? He saw a camera and disappeared or what 😅
I think its time to ask if he was even at his daughter's wedding 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Obviously Mnz has kidnapped him and put him in the 'Silver Fox' wing of her horny jail (along with Sainz Snr....)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I didnt even know Jack Grealish had a girlfriend, so that proves the point 🤣
there's an entire thread on tattle itself dedicated to this and i couldn't handle how vile it was

also i had a seb grill-the-grid moment this weekend! went on a date with a tinder guy with "can't do sundays because i watch f1" in his bio but when i started talking about f1 he said i couldn't name 5 drivers apart from charles and lando because "girls only watch dts and follow the sport for their good looks" so i stunned him by *flex* naming all 20 drivers with their racing numbers + teams + championships won then he said sorry and asked if we could watch imola together but we're obviously not even going on a second date

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Obviously Mnz has kidnapped him and put him in the 'Silver Fox' wing of her horny jail (along with Sainz Snr....)
I would really believe that 😅
I think its time to ask if he was even at his daughter's wedding 🙈
Haha right ? Did he just send a check or what ?😂
---
Ok Chloe posted another dump . Girl had 4 dresses and I’m scared there is more 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
there's an entire thread on tattle itself dedicated to this and i couldn't handle how vile it was

also i had a seb grill-the-grid moment this weekend! went on a date with a tinder guy with "can't do sundays because i watch f1" in his bio but when i started talking about f1 he said i couldn't name 5 drivers apart from charles and lando because "girls only watch dts and follow the sport for their good looks" so i stunned him by *flex* naming all 20 drivers with their racing numbers + teams + championships won then he said sorry and asked if we could watch imola together but we're obviously not even going on a second date
Good for you!!!!! hate men like that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.