Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's young, extremely beautiful and banging Daniel Ricciardo. Endgame achieved.

I hate this endgame talk like she's pining away for him and not mutually participating in a relationship 98% of which doesn't appear on social media.
This is endgame
Screenshot_20220817-160812~2.png

Let's go racing everyone!! Three weeks of exciting track battles! Just kidding- three weeks of Red Bull winning 1-2 but it's better than nothing I suppose...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's young, extremely beautiful and banging Daniel Ricciardo. Endgame achieved.

I hate this endgame talk like she's pining away for him and not mutually participating in a relationship 98% of which doesn't appear on social media.
Amen.

And why should they put ANY of their relationship on social media, let alone that 2%. Maybe there is no ulterior motive, maybe they looked at Jnsn and Brtnny, and Carmen & George and decided it was vomit inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amen.

And why should they put ANY of their relationship on social media, let alone that 2%. Maybe there is no ulterior motive, maybe they looked at Jnsn and Brtnny, and Carmen & George and decided it was vomit inducing.
Yeah it was never the social media for me. Only the claiming to be single, being seen with girls on a regular basis, literally running away from her on camera. Just seemed unnecessary to me but again, none of my business. Each to their own and all that

Reactions: 4
Exactly. This community and the tiktok/twitter fanatics, which are a lot less people than it seems sometimes, were the only ones to actually know of her existence before like Australia last year and yet she’s been on the scene since 2019. It’s always been a planned thing, absolutely nothing to do with wanting privacy or wanting to protect her. I’ve followed so many sports with these types of guys who think they’re super important and they’re always the same, they always have a girlfriend “on the side” but you’d never know it unless you were looking close enough. It’s kind of sad and a very archaic way of being but it’s common

sometimes they’ll even have girlfriends that are known and they still act single …. Jack Grealish I’m looking at you
I didnt even know Jack Grealish had a girlfriend, so that proves the point 🤣

Reactions: 5
I didnt even know Jack Grealish had a girlfriend, so that proves the point 🤣
He’s been with her for absolutely years, since they were 16 apparently. It’s completely awful the way he treats her, so embarrassing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The thing about this relationship even with it's privacy, is somehow there's a pattern.
Heidi, herself is the clue. My basis of them not being together on her birthday was she didn't post anything related to it. Wouldn't you be proud to flex your celebration or anything about it even subtly? Usually just simply eating together she would post, like the place or the food on the table. And again she's mostly active on socmed when they are together. She is so happy to be seen with him or be acknowledge that she is with him.
But we know that she went to Tokyo Disney for her bday cause she and her friends posted about it…can’t speak on the other stuff. If I was dating an f1 driver you’d never hear the end of it, ofc I’m gonna post about it, but that’s just me tho…

Reactions: 3
He’s been with her for absolutely years, since they were 16 apparently. It’s completely awful the way he treats her, so embarrassing
I always say the same about Foden, some of the things these guys do are disgraceful 😬

Reactions: 2
It's awful yes, yet she stays with him? She can walk away if she wants, but guess she doesn't want to do it.

I always say the same about Foden, some of the things these guys do are disgraceful 😬
Yep, it seems to be a real culture with footballers of that age. And then you have Leo Messi who stands with his hands by his sides in photos with women that aren’t his wife 🤣 that’s probably why I’m hard on all these f1 guys, Messi and Federer are the sports guys I’ve admired the most over the years and they are both the absolute ideal in terms of how they balance fame and their relationships

Reactions: 7
Carlos back liking McLarens posts 😅
Screenshot_20230515_152743_Instagram.jpg

---
and speaking of Carlos, him and Isa will forever confuse me. It seems like he spends more time with his Brazil slagging house hookups than he does with her 🤣

• Haha
Carlos back liking McLarens posts 😅
View attachment 2171726
---
and speaking of Carlos, him and Isa will forever confuse me. It seems like he spends more time with his Brazil slag house hookups than he does with her 🤣
Honestly, I find Carlos/Isa to be a lot more concerning than Heidi and Daniel

do they.jpg

This is just embarrassing I'm sorry 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah it was never the social media for me. Only the claiming to be single, being seen with girls on a regular basis, literally running away from her on camera. Just seemed unnecessary to me but again, none of my business. Each to their own and all that
being seen with what girls on a regular basis?

Honestly, I find Carlos/Isa to be wayyy more concerning than Heidi and Daniel

View attachment 2171732

This is just embarrassing I'm sorry 🙏
yep, i cant even try to comprehend whats really going on there.

and speaking of Carlos, him and Isa will forever confuse me. It seems like he spends more time with his Brazil slagging house hookups than he does with her 🤣
I honestly think he is only with her to appear to have a "normal" relationship (while in reality he still wants to have fun and not commit at all but that doesn't work with a conservative view he seems to be surrounded with). But if he (or someone) wanted to fake a relationship at least they could choose someone he'd have at least some chemistry with. He looks more comfortable with literally anyone else but her.

being seen with what girls on a regular basis?

yep, i cant even try to comprehend whats really going on there.
Maybe my agenda against him made that up idk but I’ve definitely seen articles about him that have implied such things, but of course you can’t really take that as being the whole truth. Could have been they were on a break, who knows, could have been a whole load of nothing but it all feeds into him wanting to look single, to me anyways

Reactions: 1
I honestly think he is only with her to appear to have a "normal" relationship (while in reality he still wants to have fun and not commit at all but that doesn't work with a conservative view he seems to be surrounded with). But if he (or someone) wanted to fake a relationship at least they could choose someone he'd have at least some chemistry with. He looks more comfortable with literally anyone else but her.
don't be shy, say his name

Screenshot 2023-05-07 012853.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
I forgot Isa’s existence entirely. Has she been at any races this year?
How could you? 😂 She is milking it this year like crazy 😂
(so private gf she is as she likes to claim in interview in magazines that are probably arranged by her friends, not to mention the "paparazzi" photoshoot of their pretend PDA coincidently posted in the same magazine)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.