Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he was just chilling with HIS guests in the back while the kids got crazy on his booze
you know Michael Douglas, Fergie, Flavio...
thats the party i wanna see
(inserts toto partying in 2021)
---

they wish heidi would suck their dick
---
Apparently some Melbourne Austrailians know how to hold an umbrella with thier lady
(oscar piastri looking at you)
View attachment 2171579
Never mind the back he was probably on his yacht, which i have seen photo proof of attendance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is true and he was "lucky" that she is a daughter of a driver so her being in a paddock could be easily explained by that 😂
She was always hiding in McLaren hospitality too. Was told no one knew who she was for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
quite probably, but I’m not naive enough to think that was a mutual decision. Maybe that makes me harsh, but I’d imagine she would have been okay with being as they are now, right from the start, or at least a lot earlier than he was. Again, whatever works for them it’s no one else’s business but I don’t really respect people that act like that. I thought Lando was wrong to keep saying he was single when he obviously wasn’t but at least that was a very new relationship and also his fans are absolutely crackers so it’s more understandable
I think it could have been “mutual” but more of a case of she either had a “relationship” with him even if it meant him saying he was single, potentially sleeping with other people on the road, seeing each other when suited him OR nothing at all! Maybe she figured better to have him in some capacity then not at all. And over time he’s obviously decided he’s happy to let everyone know they are in relationship and seems to be more committed to her so it’s worked out in her favour for taking that gamble. I say all of this as pure speculation of course. I have obviously have no idea of the ins and outs of their relationship in 2019 or now!

Also like it or not there is a power imbalance in their relationship with age and money so I think that may have played a part in it.

I think it could have been “mutual” but more of a case of she either had a “relationship” with him even if it meant him saying he was single, potentially sleeping with other people on the road, seeing each other when suited him OR nothing at all! Maybe she figured better to have him in some capacity then not at all. And over time he’s obviously decided he’s happy to let everyone know they are in relationship and seems to be more committed to her so it’s worked out in her favour for taking that gamble. I say all of this as pure speculation of course. I have obviously have no idea of the ins and outs of their relationship in 2019 or now!

Also like it or not there is a power imbalance in their relationship with age and money so I think that may have played a part in it.
Yeahhh I agree. That’s definitely how it looks from the outside anyway but we all know that’s never the whole story so who knows 😂

quite probably, but I’m not naive enough to think that was a mutual decision. Maybe that makes me harsh, but I’d imagine she would have been okay with being as they are now, right from the start, or at least a lot earlier than he was. Again, whatever works for them it’s no one else’s business but I don’t really respect people that act like that. I thought Lando was wrong to keep saying he was single when he obviously wasn’t but at least that was a very new relationship and also his fans are absolutely crackers so it’s more understandable
And it may look a big deal that he is finally showing her existence in his life by posting her but that is still doing the bare minimum. I mean I don't know what he does for her in private but it doesn't feel like she's really important to him. I don't think he was even with Heidi on her birthday. It seems to me that Heidi is still hanging on the sidelines for him and I don't feel sorry for her since it's her choice. And to be this patient with him, I think she wants to be his endgame.

Reactions: 7
Until summer break when the contract ends?
I mean we thought it was over in May... but I do think August would be the normal termination of contract date.
I do love that Kika got to hang out with her dad in Miami. Apparently he actually got a job as an F1 ambassador. At least she had some one she could hangout with when Ilies wasnt babysitting her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And it may look a big deal that he is finally showing her existence in his life by posting her but that is still doing the bare minimum. I mean I don't know what he does for her in private but it doesn't feel like she's really important to him. I don't think he was even with Heidi on her birthday. It seems to me that Heidi is still hanging on the sidelines for him and I don't feel sorry for her since it's her choice. And to be this patient with him, I think she wants to be his endgame.
It’s kind of the price you pay to be with people like that. Some people put up with it, some (Nicole with Lewis for example), don’t. There’s no right or wrong, it just seems like these kinds of guys are held to a lower standard because I can’t believe that many people would stand for it in a “normal” relationship

Sometimes, I feel like people take social media way too seriously, at the end of the day we'll never know the ins and outs of their relationship. I just don't think Daniel was ever someone who showed off who he was dating on social media(even with Jemma-correct me if I'm wrong please)
I mean, we have so many drivers on the grid who incessantly post their partners and are still constantly cheating on them with other people, social media is just a farce for some couples, I'd rather that they not be public on social media and still be committed to each other behind the scenes.
I agree with @fryolyfe on the basis that Daniel was clearly keeping Heidi a secret for the sake of his career. He was at his peak while he was an F1 driver and was clearly pandering to his gigantic fanbase, who very much loved that he was good looking and 'not in a relationship'(not everyone btw)
---
Until summer break when the contract ends?

Technically it should be the end of this month, but I'm gonna go on a limb here and say they might drag it out until the end of 2023. God, its going to be a long year

Sometimes, I feel like people take social media way too seriously, at the end of the day we'll never know the ins and outs of their relationship. I just don't think Daniel was ever someone who showed off who he was dating on social media(even with Jemma-correct me if I'm wrong please)
I mean, we have so many drivers on the grid who incessantly post their partners and are still constantly cheating on them with other people, social media is just a farce for some couples, I'd rather that they not be public on social media and still be committed to each other behind the scenes.
I agree with @fryolyfe on the basis that Daniel was clearly keeping Heidi a secret for the sake of his career. He was at his peak while he was an F1 driver and was clearly pandering to his gigantic fanbase, who very much loved that he was good looking and 'not in a relationship'
No you’re right, I only vaguely knew of the existence of Jemma at the time, I think they walked together in the paddock a couple of times and maybe went to a few events but it was all very minimal. For me it was never so much his social media, Max for example very rarely posts Kelly, he’s probably posted her less than Daniels posted Heidi now but everyone’s well aware she exists and he talks about her a lot and never said he was single when he wasn’t. I feel like there’s ways you can say stuff without revealing your whole life story but at the same time being respectful

Reactions: 5
She's young, extremely beautiful and banging Daniel Ricciardo. Endgame achieved.

I hate this endgame talk like she's pining away for him and not mutually participating in a relationship 98% of which doesn't appear on social media.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's young, extremely beautiful and banging Daniel Ricciardo. Endgame achieved.

I hate this endgame talk like she's pining away for him and not mutually participating in a relationship 98% of which doesn't appear on social media.
You're so right for this futtrit

• Haha
He was at his peak while he was an F1 driver and was clearly pandering to his gigantic fanbase, who very much loved that he was good looking and 'not in a relationship'(not everyone btw)
TBH I don't really understand why we've got to the time when it's important for them to be single for their fanbase. (and if not, exaggerate their relationship to the point that it doesn't even feel real anymore)
They are not a part of a boyband but sometimes it looks like that. :rolleyes:

Also Heidi is the catch, not DR, so that aging fartbag should be the one worrying about endgame!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree with @fryolyfe on the basis that Daniel was clearly keeping Heidi a secret for the sake of his career. He was at his peak while he was an F1 driver and was clearly pandering to his gigantic fanbase, who very much loved that he was good looking and 'not in a relationship'
The thing about this relationship even with it's privacy, is somehow there's a pattern.
Heidi, herself is the clue. My basis of them not being together on her birthday was she didn't post anything related to it. Wouldn't you be proud to flex your celebration or anything about it even subtly? Usually just simply eating together she would post, like the place or the food on the table. And again she's mostly active on socmed when they are together. She is so happy to be seen with him or be acknowledge that she is with him.

TBH I don't really understand why we've got to the time when it's important for them to be single for their fanbase. (and if not, exaggerate their relationship to the point that it doesn't even feel real anymore)
They are not a part of a boyband but sometimes it looks like that. :rolleyes:
It’s always been this way. It’s a classic marketing tool so many people use. If you’re seen as attainable still, it automatically makes you a hundred times more attractive, therefore they’re more likely to invest in you, both emotionally but of course more crucially, monetarily. It obviously only works to a certain audience but it’s amazing in sports nowadays how many guys lose fans when a girlfriend pops up. Footballers especially, the second they break up with a girlfriend they’re suddenly everyone’s favourite again

I don’t like Daniel, I think he’s very calculated, so I’m looking at it with a biased viewpoint but I’m also old enough and have been around sports guys and their fans long enough to know this is how some of them like to play it. But let’s make one thing clear, she’s no victim. She seemingly lives a charmed life and is young and pretty in her own right, she doesn’t need him for anything

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.