Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m yet to see a photo of Daddy Stroll, was he even there?!
Heidi looks beautiful, the comments on the daniel3.jpg post are disappointing. What is wrong with people?
OMG Who is he with?
Seriouly you follow his insta and you have no idea he's been with heidi for over 3 years now.

I guess this just goes to prove what someone said earlier... his goal of appearing single to the masses while racing, actually worked.

Reactions: 4
I’m yet to see a photo of Daddy Stroll, was he even there?!
Heidi looks beautiful, the comments on the daniel3.jpg post are disappointing. What is wrong with people?
I know where is the man of the hour? (Joking)
Maybe he’ll have the honour of being in the 2nd photo dump on daniel3.jpg 🤣

@ehmalone what were people saying? I didn’t see anything negative….although I didn’t look too far

Reactions: 2
God they’re all so boring. None of these drivers live up to the old era (James Hunt will forever be an icon) and their partners are even worse. Basically all clones of each other except Tiffany and Lily who are at least sportswomen
Valtteri is really a good exception in all of this superficial world as his ex was also sportswoman.
It's almost like sportsman and model is a default and that's why it's boring. He wants an arm candy, pretty body that people would be envious about and she wants rich and famous man. Of course both sides benefit from it, but it's just too predictive and dull.

Reactions: 7

@ehmalone what were people saying? I didn’t see anything negative….although I didn’t look too far
I saw one comment and it was just horrendous:

1684155011528.png

yikes. Just yikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

he was just chilling with HIS guests in the back while the kids got crazy on his booze
you know Michael Douglas, Fergie, Flavio...
thats the party i wanna see
(inserts toto partying in 2021)
---
I saw one comment and it was just horrendous:

View attachment 2171569

yikes. Just yikes.
they wish heidi would suck their dick
---
Apparently some Melbourne Austrailians know how to hold an umbrella with thier lady
(oscar piastri looking at you)
1684155299013.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG Who is he with?
Seriouly you follow his insta and you have no idea he's been with heidi for over 3 years now.

I guess this just goes to prove what someone said earlier... his goal of appearing single to the masses while racing, actually worked.
Exactly. This community and the tiktok/twitter fanatics, which are a lot less people than it seems sometimes, were the only ones to actually know of her existence before like Australia last year and yet she’s been on the scene since 2019. It’s always been a planned thing, absolutely nothing to do with wanting privacy or wanting to protect her. I’ve followed so many sports with these types of guys who think they’re super important and they’re always the same, they always have a girlfriend “on the side” but you’d never know it unless you were looking close enough. It’s kind of sad and a very archaic way of being but it’s common

sometimes they’ll even have girlfriends that are known and they still act single …. Jack Grealish I’m looking at you

Reactions: 3
Exactly. This community and the tiktok/twitter fanatics, which are a lot less people than it seems sometimes, were the only ones to actually know of her existence before like Australia last year and yet she’s been on the scene since 2019. It’s always been a planned thing, absolutely nothing to do with wanting privacy or wanting to protect her. I’ve followed so many sports with these types of guys who think they’re super important and they’re always the same, they always have a girlfriend “on the side” but you’d never know it unless you were looking close enough. It’s kind of sad and a very archaic way of being but it’s common
yeah i call these full on DTS fans... or even F1 fans who could care less about Wags (shocking i know). If you only watched DTS apparently Mick, Lando, and George were the only drivers with girlfriends last year. If you watch races only you'd know about kelly and tiffany from the podium wins and you'd probably think cha was still around

😂 love Scotty’s comment on DR’s photos of the wedding
IMG_0729.png

Also cute pic of them but why is Daniel’s shirt so big?
IMG_0730.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
yeah i call these full on DTS fans... or even F1 fans who could care less about Wags (shocking i know). If you only watched DTS apparently Mick, Lando, and George were the only drivers with girlfriends last year. If you watch races only you'd know about kelly and tiffany from the podium wins and you'd probably think cha was still around
The introduction of Luisa there was the most cringe thing I've seen in a long time TBH. Like his whole racing personality is about having a girlfriend. :rolleyes:

I laugh so much whenever I come across edits of DR and Heidi with captions like “private but not a secret”, which completely disregard the fact she was in fact a secret for over 2 years 😂 I have no issues with them in particular but just call a spade a spade. He isn’t some hero for protecting her or whatever, he was looking after his own interests, which is entirely his prerogative and obviously she was fine with it which is all that matters, but it was clearly a conscious decision from him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The introduction of Luisa there was the most cringe thing I've seen in a long time TBH. Like his whole racing personality is about having a girlfriend. :rolleyes:
Again. That confirmed everything to me.
This year will be all about Kika

• Haha
I laugh so much whenever I come across edits of DR and Heidi with captions like “private but not a secret”, which completely disregard the fact she was in fact a secret for over 2 years 😂 I have no issues with them in particular but just call a spade a spade. He isn’t some hero for protecting her or whatever, he was looking after his own interests, which is entirely his prerogative and obviously she was fine with it which is all that matters
This is true and he was "lucky" that she is a daughter of a driver so her being in a paddock could be easily explained by that 😂

This is true and he was "lucky" that she is a daughter of a driver so her being in a paddock could be easily explained by that 😂
Yeah exactly, part of me isn’t so sure that’s a coincidence tbh. She only used to go to Austria (easily explained) and Abu Dhabi, which Gerhard would also be at. I certainly never put two and two together until I read on here but some fan account literally has their whole history documented and it’s crazy how far back it goes. I’m like 100% sure he was spotted with girls in that time period too, I always thought he was like a Lewis type as in just dated random girls sporadically but never anything serious

Reactions: 2
Yeah exactly, part of me isn’t so sure that’s a coincidence tbh. She only used to go to Austria (easily explained) and Abu Dhabi, which Gerhard would also be at. I certainly never put two and two together until I read on here but some fan account literally has their whole history documented and it’s crazy how far back it goes. I’m like 100% sure he was spotted with girls in that time period too, I always thought he was like a Lewis type as in just dated random girls sporadically but never anything serious
Yeh I think it may have been more casual on-off thing to begin with and then I think in summer break of 2021 they became more serious. Or at least that’s how it reads to me!

Yeh I think at the beginning it may have been more casual on-off thing to begin with and then I think in summer break of 2021 they became more serious. Or at least that’s how it reads to me!
quite probably, but I’m not naive enough to think that was a mutual decision. Maybe that makes me harsh, but I’d imagine she would have been okay with being as they are now, right from the start, or at least a lot earlier than he was. Again, whatever works for them it’s no one else’s business but I don’t really respect people that act like that. I thought Lando was wrong to keep saying he was single when he obviously wasn’t but at least that was a very new relationship and also his fans are absolutely crackers so it’s more understandable

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.