Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like any of them, they all give off bad vibes for me. Maybe not Kmags wife because idek who she is but the rest …..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t like any of them, they all give off bad vibes for me. Maybe not Kmags wife because idek who she is but the rest …..
Hard to argue against wives 😂 they ain’t end game until they’re wives… as much as I want to believe some of them are (Lily, I’m rooting for you).

Reactions: 3
Hard to argue against wives 😂 they ain’t end game until they’re wives… as much as I want to believe some of them are (Lily, I’m rooting for you).
Except Hulkenbergs wife …. That outfit she wore in Bahrain was enough for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blake made it to the jpg! @Pippi11
The tags
Screenshot_20230515_065541_Instagram.jpg

---
NEW GOALS!
(Making coffee runs for 'G' after quitting a not full time job to full time wag in white)
She even used proper wag font
Screenshot_20230515_070314_Instagram.jpg

---
Also carmen HIGHLY editing her comments sections

Last edited:
  • Haha
Apparently Charles deleted almost all Cha pictures from his IG, so maybe :sneaky:
Imma be honest, I think they might go public soon, I mean he deleted every picture of Charlotte except for just one(he probably didn't see it)-which is what he did when he debuted Charlotte, he removed every pic of Giada beforehand. + He started following Alex on TikTok recently. She's either showing up for the Italian GP or Monaco(most likely this one)

Reactions: 7
Imma be honest, I think they might go public soon, I mean he deleted every picture of Charlotte except for just one(he probably didn't see it)-which is what he did when he debuted Charlotte, he removed every pic of Giada beforehand. + He started following Alex on TikTok recently. She's either showing up for the Italian GP or Monaco(most likely this one)
this man is so painfully predictable.

• Haha
God they’re all so boring. None of these drivers live up to the old era (James Hunt will forever be an icon) and their partners are even worse. Basically all clones of each other except Tiffany and Lily who are at least sportswomen

I’m yet to see a photo of Daddy Stroll, was he even there?!
Heidi looks beautiful, the comments on the daniel3.jpg post are disappointing. What is wrong with people?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.