Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my prayers have been answered 🥹🥹🥹
He always gives us what we want.
---
I absolutely love her dress.... for her and the wedding
I myself have had panic attacks at the thought of a wedding dress so I have no idea why my style would be
But this was classic elegance, custom made to where it's literally a work.of art to keep forever
Scotty's videos ofnher and all the people gettingbher ready was hilarious but the girl had truly the over the top filthy rich kind of wedding without seeming overly pretentious. Which her and scotty definitely don't seem like. I cannot imagine the money and planning that went into this bit it definitely still had a very person touch to it and it was clear the wedding was about celebrating them... but with a lot of partying!

Really look forward to a write up if they do one
Oh I hope they are off to honeymoon soon
Screenshot_20230514_191431_Instagram.jpg

---
Also jenjens mom is ridiculously gorgeous

Screenshot_20230514_195809_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Of course it’s Dior 😍
The hair is still a no for me but the dress is quite lovely. I really like all the details 😍 Chloe and Scotty are very cute together — they seem to match each other’s energy well hahaha

Screenshot_20230515_083529_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230515_083355_Instagram.jpg

Move over hoes, these 2 women are the ultimate WAGs for me! Both incredibly successful and are supportive of their husbands!

Also, I love that Kimi and Antonio's relationship is beyond the grid. It is absolutely amazing. Antonio's positivity will be a a big help for Kimi's kids and their development.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i was thinking if there was going to be a debut it would maybe be monaco so week after?

No way, it really took him one retirement 😂
I’ve always said this 😂 he just wanted to appear single when his career was actually thriving, as soon as it started to go downhill, she started appearing everywhere. It’s a classic tactic that “famous” people employ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.