Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Okay forgive me as I’ve been out of the loop a couple of months but this whole Tay Tay/Alonso thing is a joke right? He’s still with his gorgeous age appropriate girlfriend right?
He is unfortunately not with her anymore, but at the same time the thing with Taylor is a joke that is getting tiring now.
(and out of the hand as him being asked about it from serious F1 related media instead of questions about racing is a big ick)

Reactions: 9

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Honestly seeing how terrible Nyck has been just makes me realize how good Yuki has been stuck in that car.

90sgirl

VIP Member
The Pitlane twins gave me even creepier vibes when questions started popping on the F1 gossip pages saying they would love to see them as Wags 😂 one would wonder if they sent them themselves 🤨

• Sick
  • Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
As much as her hinty hints were annoying at times, Luisa was at least one of the more humble/down to earth F1 WAGs we have seen recently. She at least seems to be genuinely grateful for the opportunities shes been given and can acknowledge the position she was put in, unlike a lot of the other (ex)WAGs who would rather fake their own insta Q&As than admit/acknowledge where their instant 200k+ followers came from 🤣
I've always found her annoying and braggy because she suddenly got famous.... but then Carmen happened... and then Isa happened. So yeah, comparing to these two, I have to admit Luisa wasn't that bad at all.
But regarding the followers I'm more annoyed by their fans who act like these girls got there by their own merit and it had nothing to do with who they date(d). Oh please.

matto

VIP Member
woo.jpg

Oof, these two are hot-he kind of looks like Pierre though 😩

i cant.jpg

I love the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

monza

VIP Member
Well I was spoilered with 2 red flags so I expected bigger chaos than Pierre being a loser

Anywayyyyyy

---
View attachment 2134276

She knows Nilay is with her man right now, so she's claiming her territory 💀

(the fact that she actually stuck her phone in that angle to take this picture is the best part & @monza, deep breaths please 😩)
Where are those "you pick on Carmen but are silent about Kelly for the same things" to point out that Kelly righfully gets a lot of shit for this but Kika is cuuuuute 😆
#wagequality

*Luisa was also grabbing Lando's face on every pic. Tick tock...*

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pandap

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen a post on IG of Kelly (looking really great tbf) and it says she’s off to pre-met gala events. Surely there is no way her Vogue NL cover got her an invite? Ultimate nepo baby.

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
i know wat youre up to.jpg

She knows Nilay is with her man right now, so she's claiming her territory 💀

(the fact that she actually stuck her phone in that angle to take this picture is the best part & @monza, deep breaths please 😩)

• Haha
  • Sick

pastafasta

VIP Member
View attachment 2115616
i can’t with this 🤣

can you guys imagine creepy Kym stalking Taylor around the paddock for a piccy if this was actually true? or Ted making a remark about her on Ted’s Notebook lol
Oh great, another one from some delusional fan who lives in their own fanfictional world. 😂 Fernando is surely not this masochist.
---
1682053433611.png

KILL ME! 🔪 🔪 🔪

Last edited:
  • Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
View attachment 2133544

I never said anything bad about hamster, hamster is my friend
---

bestie where do we begin
yuki tire went flying, pierre's car was hit with Nilay's voodoo and burst into flames so now Este doesn't get to go out either, KMag spun out, the Mercs brakes went bye bye
Omg great .🤦🏻‍♀️ Time to kick out everyone from fantasy league 😂😂
---
Dont want to say it too prematurely but it does seem like McLarens upgrades are working 👀

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Seriously what other driver has such an obsessed friend who does nothing but shoehorn the driver's name into everything as he is so desperate to be known and famous and the only way to do is this? And then he has nerves to comment about other (actually creative) people not having lives (because they only posts stuff online and not using anyone famous to get there)... :rolleyes:

scvlet

VIP Member
yep still feeling cringy about them
although i will (usually) give someone a chance not to be cancelled
but glad JM got the spolight
(hope they paid him well)
i’m glad JM got the spotlight to talk more about himself and his story, but it still kinda weirds me out that he’d want to go on it and essentially keep the buzz they have about their podcast going. like why..

gleam futures doing everything in their power to maintain the undeserved platform these two have 🙄 its just getting so annoying to see them continually get opportunities that would never be possible for women interested in the sport. imagine if a girl could disrespect fans of the sport, the sport itself, a driver who nearly lost his life, and then get that same driver on her podcast a week later? come onn

• Heart

Leelookk

I have also been lurking for a while 👋 for my sins I am a Ferrari girl so here's hoping I don't want to die after the race...please god let Charles and his bracelets get on the podium I BEG
I was also a Ferrari girl in the '90s and '00s :))) I no longer support a specific team, I tend to prefer certain drivers based on their driving style and/ or personality. And this changes all the time :))
But I will always be the biggest fan of the Red Bull mechanics. What they managed to do with Verstappen's damaged car in Hungary 2020 is one of the best moments ever in Formula 1!! :)))

• Heart