Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
As much as her hinty hints were annoying at times, Luisa was at least one of the more humble/down to earth F1 WAGs we have seen recently. She at least seems to be genuinely grateful for the opportunities shes been given and can acknowledge the position she was put in, unlike a lot of the other (ex)WAGs who would rather fake their own insta Q&As than admit/acknowledge where their instant 200k+ followers came from 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Leelookk

Hello everyone! I have been a long time lurker (not sure why!), so I thought it was time to formally throw my Formula 1 hat into the forum ring and join in the fun :)) I reacted to quite a few posts, I burst out laughing with so many funny messages and pics and I somehow feel that I am part of this amazing group, after all these months of enjoying your first-class Photoshop and detective work :))

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pole er bear

VIP Member
We've made it through another week of this ridiculously long break of no cars
And sadly still 12 days to go.

These two trying to understand/explain Carmen's full time hybrid international work schedule to the rest of us.
Screenshot_20230416_173828_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

luckycharmz

IMG_7113.jpeg

i can’t with this 🤣

can you guys imagine creepy Kym stalking Taylor around the paddock for a piccy if this was actually true? or Ted making a remark about her on Ted’s Notebook lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Would also like to take this moment to share why Kimi is the best girl dad ever... but also just dad in general. Man's entire life is doing activities with his kids.
Also yes this helmet and suit is amazing and exactly what I would have wanted in pink and purple
Screenshot_20230430_120208_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

yukinobambino

VIP Member
fb3cc4121112be41283fc81c3aeb9641b77881bf.jpg

I never said anything bad about hamster, hamster is my friend
---
I cant watch fp1 😡 please after the session write here who was shit and if anything happend 😂 thanks
bestie where do we begin
yuki tire went flying, pierre's car was hit with Nilay's voodoo and burst into flames so now Este doesn't get to go out either, KMag spun out, the Mercs brakes went bye bye

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Spectacles

VIP Member
Hello again 👋🏼 Just leaving this man here. Well just because 😍😍🥰🥵

Attachments

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Is 5 hours long bus ride enough to watch and process qualy?

Got myself Carmen setup

436F9FC7-8427-4BAC-B36F-1FB9D096DE53.jpeg

• Haha