Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matto

VIP Member
Maybe he'll get a race ban and she can be there to comfort him
all i'm saying is Kika is so not gonna be there
although i really wish she was just to see nilay squirm
I want them to bump into each other in Baku, realize that Pierre is an ass, confront him, leave him, and then run away together

(I'm sorry, I just need some chaos after this boring month 😭 βœ‹)

• Heart
Reactions: 8

matto

VIP Member
Can it please be race week already? Or can we have some really hot boiling tea being spilled? Day by day, I'm slowly losing my sanity

please.png

• Haha
  • Heart

matto

VIP Member
Nilay was Pierre's side piece for years and only ended as recently as this summer. apparently was in Mykonos with her right before pierre and kika had their summer time with her dad.
but also sort of lines up with if kika/pierre were another set up contract if you buy into that time line
(which also means they will probably break up by summer)

Nilay likes to post quotes and had a twitter page but we lost it due to the gossip pages starting to figure out what was up
@matto is our Nilay historian
---
search her name in the thread for more
I could make a whole report on their history together(thank you for the honorable mention 😩), but the most recent rumors that you need to know of, are that they either ended a couple of months ago(the beginning of 2023) or they're keeping their 'thing' under the radar so everyone stops calling him a cheater. Just a few months ago, she was liking pictures from a fan page of Pierre's (but had stopped liking posts from his main account since last year to keep everything low-key)- too bad for her that I'm practically a hawk. Suddenly, the liking stopped, her Twitter account disappeared, tweets mentioning both her and Pierre also went missing and they both unfollowed each other at the same time.
(Sidenote: I think they were together even after Mykonos because she ended up going to a Grand Prix later on in 2022 and immediately deleted the post about her being there)

• Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
(Sharing this picture just in case he wins and I practically just called him a cheater-damage control πŸ’€)
to be honest, I think most of them are cheaters, even married ones.
(and their partners know and tolerate it. there is rarely a fairytale story and couple goals situation there.)

Futtrit

VIP Member
So the whole kym mentions a secret girlfriend has everyone guessing. Sorry but I mean that has to be Alex. I guess others are saying it's yukis girlfriend?

Anyway I'm other news been reading Guenther's book and man oh man he was not a fan of Mick, or really the whole pain of dealing with having him around. Not on a personal level but makes him out to be a needy driver who always had things handed to him. Also heard him on high performance podcast and it sounds like Mick/the fam were "living behind a sheet" as he says, and the secrecy was also an issue in him driving.
Ultimately makes me realize mick and Toto are the perfect match. Also sad that Mick is so damn sheltered, he's unable to make decisions on his own without someone (his mom) leading him.
---
Yeah, he just seems like the ultimate Mummy's boy to me. Plus Sabine. It all seems very codependent. And his Insta follow list is like a teenager. A lot of people are minus one parent (or both) but manage just to get on with life. I wonder how much he might be emotionally stunted to the age he was when Michael was injured.

I still think Lu got the boot because of the Mickey earrings!

Yes, I've gone off Mick!
All my own musings, please don't sue me Corrina!

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
godd.jpg

I feel personally attacked 😭
If you're this ^^ lurker above: it was just one of us getting blocked, not 'most' of us & when was Nilay ever confirmed as an 'ex'??

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Just noticed on carmen's (very much targeted and arranged work from monaco desk)
Why does she have her own business cards out at her work from home desk?
Why did she purposely flip the 'other' business cards over?
How many references to ruffer do we need?
It's like you are trying to tell us you have a REAL job there... with business cards
(but still are not listed on the website or work in the office)
guess risking the exposure of her work email and office number (please tell me she has an office phone number)

1682172237321.png

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
i may actually follow them on strava.
Really though theres a reason a lot of cyclists live in monaco... other than the tax benefits (cause they dont make shit in comparrison)
---
Speaking of Strava...
Love this
they go jogging together
and she still beats him on the "easy" jog
fun fact, tiffany was a long distance runner initially.
View attachment 2114591
---
meanwhile Jenson Button......
same distance, different vibe
View attachment 2114600
---
whoa....
McLaren Driver Development
where are all these drivers gonna drive?
Love how their easy is better than my best and I'm running my first ever race in 2 weeks

Yes, I'm such a Red Bull fan that I'll participate in Wings for Life πŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha

matto

VIP Member
I'm somehow more excited for Charles' new song, than I am about it being a race week πŸ’€ πŸ’€

shooketh.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
And theres the textbook apology we expected πŸ™„
Nice that they apologised to the other guys but my guess is they will think this story all of a sudden fixes everything and it will be back to normal 😬
View attachment 2106678
I'm reading this as..... our sponsors are pissed and pulling out and we are trying to.put.out the fire
If they cared at all they'd at least make an effort In future programming to learn something. Don't think that's their audience though.