Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Why does she always look so uncomfortable ffs πŸ˜†
That scene when she brings that perfume down the face is so awkward πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9

matto

VIP Member
Guys, wanna know something funny?
The dudes got exposed on Twitter for writing their 'apology' using GPT :cautious:

• Haha
  • Angry

Louanne

VIP Member
Was away Friday/Saturday so am now sat in bed with a cup of tea (4am) watching back everything I've missed 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
These Bitches are up to something... I just know it

1682872998514.png

---
Hamster saying he's not sure if he's going to Miami anymore because it's hard to get passes 🀣
He better not be, Lando's max chaos mode will be more entertaining without him 🀣
this is hilarious to me
again that he never stood a chance
and lando has made that clear as well
so i guessing he's now going after them with his girlfriend's literal trash money
the only reason max wants to go there is so she can be seen... cause trust me if he wanted only 1 ticket, im pretty sure he could get it. hamsters squeeze into everything

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
If not ad, then it looks like she wants those brands to send her something for free (for an ad exchange). Because she is a poor financial person who can't afford anything so she has to "beg" for clothes. So basically... either bragging or begging πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Hilfiger is a Merc partner isn't it.... I'm sure it's just coincidence

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Today I learned Carlos cannot handle change
The reactions of the driver really show who is and isn't a control freak.

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
When your family is in town, and you use it as a reason to post photos of yourself
and tag your bag
on a race weekend.
But I think she made it in the office at least 4 days last week.
(because she'll be in miami all week)

just saw that indeed she packed multiple bags
---
Oh FYI Josh Allen was not at his girlfriend's Birthday
(and its not even football season)
totes cheated and I hope she doesnt take him back.

Last edited:
  • Haha

matto

VIP Member
influential.png

Kika is such an influential queen- (Because I'm never ever going to use this phrase again πŸ’€)

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
View attachment 2135199
The outfit really is great but is a Z list celeb like Kelly gets in the Met Gala needs to have a huge shake up.
Love this

---
Not a fan of the dress but stories with P are so cute . View attachment 2135205
View attachment 2135208
Hate this

---
View attachment 2135243
we love staged paparazzi photos πŸ˜‚ we have gems like Max in the sea πŸ˜‚ @monza’s favorite photoπŸ˜‚
She just wants attention , photos of just her and have peace when she is with max and P . Like she wants to control what is out there about her πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ every small celeb does thatπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
But even tho celebs like Blake Lively who is the queen of met is not going , there is no way Kelly is going πŸ˜‚
Let's partheeeeey

Screenshot_20230401_071801_Instagram.jpg

---
View attachment 2135288

Somebody please say sike right now πŸ™
IMG_20220528_164817.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
Anyway I'm other news been reading Guenther's book and man oh man he was not a fan of Mick, or really the whole pain of dealing with having him around. Not on a personal level but makes him out to be a needy driver who always had things handed to him. Also heard him on high performance podcast and it sounds like Mick/the fam were "living behind a sheet" as he says, and the secrecy was also an issue in him driving.
People hate on Gunther a lot due to the Mick situation (don't get me wrong, I find him somewhat annoying) but that Haas was never gonna work out. Mick could slip by before because Mazepin was so bad it had you questioning F1 standards as a whole but after that he was done for. You had team barely keeping lights on with a driver who ran off the track due to air like they should've never been together was the problem.

Haas is where older divers go to die not where you put younger ones lol