Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
One wag knows how to work and wag full time
---
Cha posted update why she decided to be off for 3 weeks . Hopefully she will be okay soon ☺View attachment 2136224
I'm really liking her more and more. She obviously has been through a lot and I do think a lot was from the pressures of being a wag. This is what I fear is happening to carmen and why I get annoyed with her posts trying to do it all.
I personally had the exact same issue with a cyst. Fortunately not as bad with mobility but it was all stress and malnutrition and my body reacting (I was eating but it was all shit). Recovered but still have the scar that reminds me to balance things and your body absorbs alot of mental stress too.
Cha just needs to obsess about something healthier than the current focus. I'm glad she's getting to use her sofa.
Also yes just pointing out I think she's a lot more sad about pt(wag)sd life than sad about Charles or Alex dating him.
OK back to racing. But this cha is one I like

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

90sgirl

VIP Member
Another example of small circles. Kat celebrating Lorenzo (Charles brother) girlfriend birthday πŸ˜‚
470CBA75-96EB-43EF-8AD7-43EAF93A6B6A.jpeg

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Lando seems to have a celeb crush on Margot Robbie 🀣
Someone in Hamsters chat mentioned the Nando and Taylor rumour and Lando said something along the lines of "as real as me and Margot Robbie" 🀣
I'm just glad to know he's open to some 'off the books' action with an older woman! 😜

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
So just realized the whole kika posting disposable camera images....pretty sure that's another scripted moment that also happened with the squids. The more I want theit relationship to not have been set up, I've lost count at the parallels.
At this point they've outlasted the squids

Meanwhile hamsters are celebrating 6 months cause neither had managed to keep anyone around that long before
The thing is, I was keeping track, and according to my calculations: Kika/Pierre would technically be in a longer relationship than Lando/Luisa if they're still going after May-but if they end in May, they would be in the same boat as them.

So lets see, will we get some slaggy Pierre this year?? πŸ’ͺ πŸ’ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Does this count as an ad?
2 days After making George film her for 'date night' and photo bragging about dinner (which she didn't tag because it wasnt free (like the sushi place all the wags go to)
View attachment 2120953
If not ad, then it looks like she wants those brands to send her something for free (for an ad exchange). Because she is a poor financial person who can't afford anything so she has to "beg" for clothes. So basically... either bragging or begging πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha

whatamievendoing

Hello everyone! I have been a long time lurker (not sure why!), so I thought it was time to formally throw my Formula 1 hat into the forum ring and join in the fun :)) I reacted to quite a few posts, I burst out laughing with so many funny messages and pics and I somehow feel that I am part of this amazing group, after all these months of enjoying your first-class Photoshop and detective work :))
I have also been lurking for a while πŸ‘‹ for my sins I am a Ferrari girl so here's hoping I don't want to die after the race...please god let Charles and his bracelets get on the podium I BEG

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
is lewis going to the met gala this year?
Not sure but he definitely should.
1. He's already going to be in NYC pre Miami
2. He has to be here anyway for some F1 promo stuff with Stephano tomorrow I think
3. He's been really rocking the designer looks. Today pretty sure he got paid at 25 K to show.off the abs
4. I mean I think his hookup/brazilain gf will be in Miami although not sure if she would even go near the GP.
5. He's still producing the F1 movie with Brad Pitt so should sorta start doing that as much as he can
6. Lewis is the ONLY F1 driver that Americans give wnougj of a crap about and that's primarily because of Nicole and fashion, specifically the met, more than driving, sadly

Anyway I'm sure he's got a much higher chance than all there people Kelly has convinced that she's famous enough. The only way Kelly would go to that gala is the be Lewis's date and we all know that would never happen....
or could it?

Oh his vegan burger joint just opened up last week so imma gonna casually go walk the long way to work this week to see what I see and probably eat a chick'n sandwich or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

pastafasta

VIP Member
yep didnt want to go there because i guess you could argue that George is already doing it, so she just tags along.... but that makes her job even more BS if her schedule truly depends on george's schedule.
Watch her posting a picture of her sitting in the middle seat in Economy class of some low-cost airline now to prove everyone wrong. πŸ’€

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Also again... he never looks like this with isa around
And lewis is in the best mood I've seen him in years... is it the car, was it the Coachella orgies, or is Carlos just that irresistible?
I know they made that sofa as awkward as possible for moments like this.
He always looks comfortable with anyone but her. πŸ˜‚ (it's not even funny anymore... okay, I lie, it's always funny)
But when it comes to Lewis, these two actually like each other. People like to pretend Lewis would hate Carlos (to support their agenda against Carlos), but in fact Lewis respects and genuinely likes Carlos and vice versa and it's always lovely to see how they are around each other. :)

matto

VIP Member

@monza, are you still breathing!??

Sidenote: Someone kept saying that when people called out Pierre for not posting Kika properly in his photo dumps, he completely changed it up right after. I don't know about you, but I think they're watching πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€

-Somebody's PR team is working overtime (I said what I said βœ‹)

• Haha

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Russell now also saying he doesn't get why Max stayed in as if he wasn't ahead? and that he doesnt get why hes angry as if Max isn't fighting for a championship and hes lost points? He annoys me more race by race, and im not even a Max fan 🀣
He does always blame everyone else
I did kind of understand him when he said that he would always blame others until the FIA made a decision :p but it is still super annoying to me and makes him look like a pompous d*ck