Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
That's actually a prize for sprint pole? This cap? Really? Don't they feel even a little bit embarrassed?
1682760734307.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12

matto

VIP Member
Here is the list ☺ plus Daniel &Heidi . We talk about them too ☺
View attachment 2108240
If I were to update this for any newcomers or lurkers:

Alonso/Andrea are no longer together & I don't think Eva and Nyck De Vries are together anymore either.

The long-term relationships(over three years)-

Elena & Esteban/Egle & Nico/Isabel & Carlos/Lily & Alex/Tiffany & Valterri/Kelly P & Max V/Sergio & Carola/Louise & Kevin/Carmen & George

Rumored relationships-

Alexandra & Charles

The Single Drivers: Lando/Lance/Zhou/Nyck(probably)/Alonso/Lewis/Logan/Yuki

Everyone Else: Pierre being Pierre
---
EDIT: completely forgot Daniel/Heidi

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

ImaLady

VIP Member
He does always blame everyone else
I did kind of understand him when he said that he would always blame others until the FIA made a decision :p but it is still super annoying to me and makes him look like a pompous d*ck
he IS a pompous dick! acts very entitled, always..problem is i think he believes he's right, has 0 awareness and legitimately does not understand, because he's STUPID

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Can you check on Kelly, how much pissed she is now?
(I still don't get how or why he's got there tbh. 😂)
---
The actual women in motorsport are not happy either, it's not just us the poor Isa haters
1683004512562.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It's a WAG bingo bonus day for you Mnz as Lu is travelling with her pink suitcase as well!
Real (ex)Wag Work

1682005573979.png

and 2 hours later, she's off to Paris for what's looking like a long ass time of travel and work
1682005532083.png

dont have to like her, but Luisa has always been working
(even dating lando was A LOT of work)

so really i see this shit and carmen's little work complaints about her work and travels really drive me insane.

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I'm travelling this weekend so not sure what I will be able to watch so go easy on Max, he is just a babyyyyy

20221226_193450.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Oh guess who's gonna be fernando's date at the stroll wedding?
Screenshot_20230427_235504_Instagram.jpg

Fernando just inserting himself and his hamster in a family like lando.
---
Screenshot_20230428_003406_Reddit.jpg

Also again... he never looks like this with isa around
And lewis is in the best mood I've seen him in years... is it the car, was it the Coachella orgies, or is Carlos just that irresistible?
I know they made that sofa as awkward as possible for moments like this.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yuki not happy with Nyck 😬
Yuki's one job this year was to put Nyck in his place
and he's been doing it
but yeah he was being considerate at the start and I totally blame Nyck

That said also want to give Yuki some praise. He was much calmer than i expected and his interviews are getting much better as far as being the voice of AT
Yestersday he was talking about how he's really changed things up (Thank you Port Cop) with training.
also was saying how in general he isnt thinking like a rookie anymore (Also thanking Port Cop for this)
anyway well done yuki, again I'm sorry they took away your boyfriend and gave you a shit car, but you are handling it well

• Heart

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Holy shit! I can't believe we are back to Miami again. Well ladies it's time to put on your most elegant paddock outfits and catch the eye of those single drivers that are ready to mingle. Bonus points if you get caught by creepy Kym!

Screenshot_20230501-170402~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick