Formula 1 Wags #171 Half Way There

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've made it through another week of this ridiculously long break of no cars
And sadly still 12 days to go.

These two trying to understand/explain Carmen's full time hybrid international work schedule to the rest of us.
Screenshot_20230416_173828_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, this could have been done a little better
View attachment 2106440
Agree. I would understand boycotting the content creators who have made misogynistic comments however boycotting the race is pretty much giving them what they want. It would literally achieve the opposite of what its trying to do by making the viewership more male dominated than it already is 😬

Reactions: 4
Easy mistake!! I will guess though, that if Scotty’s parents are in the UK….wedding bells soon?!
Maybe this weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️ we will see. I need something😂😂 i have like 3 months left with f1 and they have a month long break come on 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
And theres the textbook apology we expected 🙄
Nice that they apologised to the other guys but my guess is they will think this story all of a sudden fixes everything and it will be back to normal 😬
Screenshot_20230417_113151_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Nice that they apologised to the other guys but my guess is they will think this story all of a sudden fixes everything and it will be back to normal 😬
View attachment 2106678
I'm reading this as..... our sponsors are pissed and pulling out and we are trying to.put.out the fire
If they cared at all they'd at least make an effort In future programming to learn something. Don't think that's their audience though.

Reactions: 8
Me taking a lunch break seeing Carmen is ready for the week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2106678
Knew this would happen. A quick apology on a black background and then they continue like nothing has happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.