Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Also is Nilay involved in F1 as a job or am I getting that from somewhere else?
She like a wanna be lizzy. She's done some content and contributed UT along of that git deleted with Twitter...which was why it was kind of shocking. Don't know of she has a real job or not bit sounds like maybe she's gonna do a reboot.

matto

VIP Member
I love him so much 😭

---
And it gets even better

---
they're going crazy without the checkmark πŸ’€

nuts.png

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I'm stuck between:
1. Ugh celebrities think they can do anything, just stick to your own thing πŸ™„
And
2. Omg yay that's so cute, I hope it's good! πŸ₯°
OMG will he release a song that tells us everything about his relationship with Alex?!!!
OMG why dont people take photos of her to prove they go to school with her
seriously more sick of the alex obsession than taylando

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Press Conference 2 Review.... Lewis struggles to find comfort in the awkward backless sofaseat
carlos off in his own head again missing lando from the last several pressers
valtteri giving us the shorts and showing just a bit of his bike tan
and then alex and lance gossiping and totally not even paying attention.

View attachment 2131545
This couch thing will never not be funny. So cozy and yet room for Carlos to man spread

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Lols, Lewis Hamilton said he is friends with Elon Musk, but he is intimidated by how smart he is and he asked him if humans had really been on the moon 🀣😭

Had to share cause I'm highly entertained by this

Louanne

VIP Member
I would just like to add that Kika's friend Madalena B used to comment under Kate's posts a couple of years back and some of Kika's own relatives follow her too. It's just so weird to me, how everyone's so connected in this.

Madalena's comments are very interesting ones lol:
View attachment 2120856
It's like small village shenanigans - very incestuous! 🀣

Also, blue ticks are returning free of charge if you have over 1m followers OR are associated with a business who has paid for the gold accounts.

Attachments

matto

VIP Member
I still don't get this rumor. Why and how did someone come up with it? Just because they are both currently single? It's getting annoying now. :rolleyes:
I think someone sent in the rumor to Deuxmoi as a joke and its been chaos ever since 😩