Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm feeling old too.
I thought everybody knows this song
Especially when it's SPANISH! Even though it was released ages ago, it's always heard somewhere. Oh Carlos. You've disappointed me. πŸ˜‚
He probably knows this one though:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
I feel old...how to these two not know the Macarena? 😳
I love themmm :love: :love: but hoowwww does Carlos don't know any of the spanish songs they are super viral in Spain always playing in the clubs and the radio.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mmmhhh...she removed the agency's....
I am confused, she gives up acting?!
Screenshot_20230414_200235_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Wow I was having the shittest day ever
and then this dropped
IMG_0653.jpeg

now I’m happy again πŸ€—
IMG_0644.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah, those photos are from January when he was in Barossa Valley shooting with the Race Service guys for the new DR3 Wines shoot πŸ’— She very well could be in Aus, we didn't know, was just wondering if I'd missed something πŸ˜…
Lots of love from the Netherlands.
And Blake the most handsome and adorable man in the universe.❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
---
He was 4 days ago in Perth (fan posted a picture), so i guess he is there. And Heidi follows him so think she will be there too.

And DR pictures old or new, i like to see them always😊
Maybe Daniel is at Coachella.
He was there in 2019 too with Blake.
---
I think this picture was from the wine party in january. DR posted also about it. In his post his sweater is the same and you see a bit of Heidi. De window behind is also the same.
View attachment 2099691
But probably they are somewhere together. Could be anywhere....

Edit: DR and HB always post things with delay. Probably the wineparty and al pictures for the dr3wines campaign were made around 20 january. Here is a picture with a fan at the winery, same sweater as the other pictures
View attachment 2099713
Maybe stupid thought but he never went to Japan.
Not for the birthday for a few days.
Money is not a issue.
Maybe only good friends at the moment.

Last edited:
Mmmhhh...she removed the agency's....
I am confused, she gives up acting?!
View attachment 2100549
I think her plans have changed a few times and it may have to do with DRs schedule.
I mean I assumed they'd be off to live that LA/Aussie life. But it seems DR may be thinking something else that keeps him more Europe based? I dunno should be interesting to see how he factors into it

Is he tagging along to Monaco again? Hamsterette was right with her "you will do anything Lando says" comment 🀣

• Haha
I think her plans have changed a few times and it may have to do with DRs schedule.
I mean I assumed they'd be off to live that LA/Aussie life. But it seems DR may be thinking something else that keeps him more Europe based? I dunno should be interesting to see how he factors into it
It's back again....the donation thing is gone. So maybe she removed it by mistake?!

Regular *end of 2 days work week* pic

View attachment 2101070

πŸ₯°
Seriously cannot
Just say you go to work when George has to sim... which isn't work with like responsibility for making deadlines.
But you keep building your brand Camen, like it's any different. I see what you are doing with female finance power.
The actual finance people are saying buy property with cash. But really Carmen I cannot wait for you to be a finance boss meme that makes women look more dependent on rich men by proxy...
anyone actually looks at it...... yeah she gave up a "passionate" career to follow her mans tax free schedule and free money to hashtag....and then has the nerve to convince us she still works... just like the rest of usm.
It's one thing to adjust you career to make it easier with a partner you are invested with... and one who does the same with you.
But basically Carmen had no reason to be in that office other than another excuse to show her latest collab... with merc.

Those out there that don't see through this, at least don't make the same mistake thinking it's something, when in fact you sold out to your man's sponsors

Also just to add.... this isn't against George. Man deserves 100% of everything he's getting. Maybe even more. George would have done whatever for her, he's obviously smitten with her. No she made this decision and I'm not falling for this soft landing into full time wag. OK πŸ‘

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Alright had a drink and dinner so onto other wags...
Still kinda think kikilies are.... throuple material but nilay ain't having that
Screenshot_20230414_195733_Instagram.jpg

---
Also here is Pato getting his hands all over his new black ✨️ livery that lando has a crush on on his story. I have no doubt pato would choose a car over a relationship any day.
Screenshot_20230414_201109_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Alright had a drink and dinner so onto other wags...
Still kinda think kikilies are.... throuple material but nilay ain't having that
View attachment 2101251
---
Also here is Pato getting his hands all over his new black ✨️ livery that lando has a crush on on his story. I have no doubt pato would choose a car over a relationship any day.
View attachment 2101270
You're telling me these two AREN'T the couple???

pfft.png

---
View attachment 2101056
Imagine he marry her. We will have Kate, Pierre and Kika at the wedding.
I don't think Kika's gonna be able to stick around long enough for THAT πŸ’€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is he tagging along to Monaco again? Hamsterette was right with her "you will do anything Lando says" comment 🀣
Of course he would. Because it brings HIM the benefits he needs. If he was going around with Lando just as a friend supporting him, he wouldn't have to announce it all the time and talk about Lando all the time. He desperately wants to be known, but he is basically nothing without Lando. If Lando stops hanging out with him one day, people will soon forget about him as the content he creates on his own is crap (maybe he should get together with Isa, they are the same in this - they really both think they are great in what they do just because people stan them via someone else) He is really worse than any wag out there in this thing. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.