Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah because China GP was meant to be this weekend and Chloe would obviously want Lance there for it...maybe the weekend after, but could also not be until the summer break!!
---

How do we know Heidi's in Aus? x
Friend of Daniel who was at Melbourne wine party posted some pictures from another party and Heidi is there too .
CCA718A9-D4A9-4C33-9028-D06973D3BE40.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Friend of Daniel who was at Melbourne wine party posted some pictures from another party and Heidi is there too . View attachment 2099651
I think this picture was from the wine party in january. DR posted also about it. In his post his sweater is the same and you see a bit of Heidi. De window behind is also the same.
Screenshot_20230414_132516_Instagram.jpg

But probably they are somewhere together. Could be anywhere....

Edit: DR and HB always post things with delay. Probably the wineparty and al pictures for the dr3wines campaign were made around 20 january. Here is a picture with a fan at the winery, same sweater as the other pictures
Screenshot_20230414_132957_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
yeah, those photos are from January when he was in Barossa Valley shooting with the Race Service guys for the new DR3 Wines shoot ๐Ÿ’— She very well could be in Aus, we didn't know, was just wondering if I'd missed something ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 3
I think this picture was from the wine party in january. DR posted also about it. In his post his sweater is the same and you see a bit of Heidi. De window behind is also the same.
View attachment 2099691
But probably they are somewhere together. Could be anywhere....

Edit: DR and HB always post things with delay. Probably the wineparty and al pictures for the dr3wines campaign were made around 20 january. Here is a picture with a fan at the winery, same sweater as the other pictures
View attachment 2099713
Oh okay ๐Ÿ˜ my Twitter was full with danny pictures so i thought they were new ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh okay ๐Ÿ˜ my Twitter was full with danny pictures so i thought they were new ๐Ÿ˜‚
He was 4 days ago in Perth (fan posted a picture), so i guess he is there. And Heidi follows him so think she will be there too.

And DR pictures old or new, i like to see them always๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 3
He was 4 days ago in Perth (fan posted a picture), so i guess he is there. And Heidi follows him so think she will be there too.

And DR pictures old or new, i like to see them always๐Ÿ˜Š
I mean look at him ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน Cutie
8EB27D5F-DA3E-456B-BC45-FE099DE3C95B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2099832
oOOOOO this is hilarious
Agreed.
This reminded me of when the red flags didn't heir mix up with Quickstop which was really one of the better one out there and what happened?
Tons of racist backlash, when literally all they did was go on and explain racism in F1. That's when I realize how fucked up a lot of the pod audiences are.
---
Fyi Lando

And this is why we love him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.