Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a legal obligation for Pierre to make his girlfriends hang out with his personal trainers? We had Pyry with Katerina & Pierre in 2021 and now we have Ben with Kika & Pierre this year. This man has not a single original thought 💀
---
And:

View attachment 2098510
Looks to me like their relationship is pretty serious if all this is happening(forgive me for saying this @monza 😓)
---
-Nilay is raging somewhere right now
No that's just the handler... like joris with cha, hamster with lu., and ilies with kika
---

Indeed, it is quite suspicious that we're hearing so much about them from everywhere so suddenly- personal trainer AND Pierre's sister in law(not to mention Pierre's Instagram comment as well 💀)

-This is still wayyyy too close to the whole Nilay thing- I actually discovered that she follows a more private PG fanpage where she was liking posts thoughout January(the page is followed by Pierre, some of his close friends and I think one of his brothers)- and I found this interesting because Nilay hasn't liked anything from Pierre's main page since last year. It seems that they were both getting it on behind everyone's back until they were called out recently on Twitter and Instagram.
I mean someone hurt her
And now she just happy
I think this is him appeasing her but yeah Pierre doing full on French mistress on the side, and I have zero doubt

Reactions: 2
just in case anyone’s interested.. they had a 4.9 rating before 💀
22EBB234-B42A-42F2-A028-4A3EBFF7EA61.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just Pato rocking a suit. Forgot they were doing an indy version of dts... but it on the most random network and only weekly
Screenshot_20230414_041815_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wanna catch them all if you know what I mean 🤣🤣

EDIT - Do we think Scotty & Chloe will get married this weekend?
They are engaged since eternity
And with heidi's new Japan post
And everyone saying she sees DR 5× every year
i think daniel and Scotty like their partners
But scared from committment?

Reactions: 3
They are engaged since eternity
And with heidi's new Japan post
And everyone saying she sees DR 5× every year
i think daniel and Scotty like their partners
But scared from committment?
Heidi is in Australia . She is back so the Japan post was probably final one . And i dont think wedding will be this weekend because this week was china GP weekend and they didnt know that it would be canceled so i think next week ☺ @pink-crystal

Reactions: 4
I wanna catch them all if you know what I mean 🤣🤣

EDIT - Do we think Scotty & Chloe will get married this weekend?
nah because China GP was meant to be this weekend and Chloe would obviously want Lance there for it...maybe the weekend after, but could also not be until the summer break!!
---
Heidi is in Australia . She is back so the Japan post was probably final one . And i dont think wedding will be this weekend because this week was china GP weekend and they didnt know that it would be canceled so i think next week ☺ @pink-crystal
How do we know Heidi's in Aus? x

Fyi Lando

i like how you can tell when he’s the one writing the captions because there’s always either a spelling mistake or a grammatical error in there 😭
unless his admin is super smart and does that on purpose 💀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.