Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup . They are Replay ambassadors ☺
They are really out here making just ANYBODY an ambassador huh?

Wow, how amazing for Kelly, she is my idol and she deserves this honestly! ☺☺
-CARMEN on the other hand needs to stop being such a faker 😑🀬😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just finished the podcast, made a bit of a list because that was unbelievable πŸ™„

- They not only didn't know Marcus drives indy, but he literally had to explain to them what indycar is
- Marcus said he finds Indy more entertaining and the pitstop boys (despite never watching indy) said thats a very bold statement
- They have only just started watching/caring about F2
- They were expecting gifts to put in their background. Said most of the drivers give them something
- Straight said they arent big F1 fans
- Also said most drivers are boring. Most likely because the fun ones have declined interviews from them 🀣
- Stoff is the only Formula E driver they could name
- Only did a F1 podcast over football as it is easier to get into and gain a profile through
- Asking the SM boys if Jamie or Lissie did the better podcast episode πŸ™„
- SM guys pretty much told them to do their own research on JM, and that hes genuinely one of the most interesting people you can know
- Oh wow, extremely disrespectful from the pitstop boys when JM arrived. Said hi and told him to come join but then started whispering to the mic saying "no idea who he is" "who the duck is this random guy" "is this that F2 driver" πŸ™„
- JM asked who the pitstop guys were 🀣 However he did say he recognised them from Oscars episode of the podcast
- They also don't know who Jak Crawford is, despite saying they now watch F2
- They asked JM if he drove past the crash of Ollie and Theo in Jeddah, JM was just like "well... obviously" πŸ˜…
- They know nothing about anything lower than F2, Marcus just informed them that the Toyota racing series exists
- pitstop boys trying to give the drivers media tips... The drivers just completely blanked them and changed topic 🀣
- They literally suggest to Marcus and Clem to film and post their night out?
- Yeah, JM was just sat there like WTF...

In conclusion: they are complete idiots πŸ™„

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just finished the podcast, made a bit of a list because that was unbelievable πŸ™„

- They not only didn't know Marcus drives indy, but he literally had to explain to them what indycar is
- Marcus said he finds Indy more entertaining and the pitstop boys (despite never watching indy) said thats a very bold statement
- They were expecting gifts to put in their background. Said most of the drivers give them something
- Also said most drivers are boring. Most likely because the fun ones have declined interviews from them 🀣
- Only did a F1 podcast over football as it is easier to get into and gain a profile through
- SM guys pretty much told them to do their own research on JM, and that hes genuinely one of the most interesting people you can know
- Oh wow, extremely disrespectful from the pitstop boys when JM arrived. Said hi and told him to come join but then started whispering to the mic saying "no idea who he is" "who the duck is this random guy" "is this that F2 driver" πŸ™„
- JM asked who the pitstop guys were 🀣 However he did say he recognised them from Oscars episode of the podcast
- They asked JM if he drove past the crash of Ollie and Theo in Jeddah, JM was just like "well... obviously" πŸ˜…
- They know nothing about anything lower than F2, Marcus just informed them that the Toyota racing series exists
- pitstop boys trying to give the drivers media tips... The drivers just completely blanked them and changed topic 🀣

even worse than i originally thought!! how embarrassing for them. πŸ™„

thanks for the rundown so we don’t have to give that video more views

Reactions: 7

Thank you for the recap ❀, now if you excuse me I’m gonna go

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lando left his spotify logged in on Hamsters computer. Hes just confirmed that Taylor Swifts love story song is on his liked songs 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are in the wrong hemisphere. Cuffing season starts when its cold. It's spring and time for spreading the seeds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Aaaaaaaaand, they are back at it (or still)
1681413384933.png

---
Oh ok, I see what she and Pierre had in common :rolleyes:
1681414025501.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is it a legal obligation for Pierre to make his girlfriends hang out with his personal trainers? We had Pyry with Katerina & Pierre in 2021 and now we have Ben with Kika & Pierre this year. This man has not a single original thought πŸ’€
---
And:

Screenshot_20230414_003731.jpg

Looks to me like their relationship is pretty serious if all this is happening(forgive me for saying this @monza πŸ˜“)
---
-Nilay is raging somewhere right now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it a legal obligation for Pierre to make his girlfriends hang out with his personal trainers? We had Pyry with Katerina & Pierre in 2021 and now we have Ben with Kika & Pierre this year. This man has not a single original thought πŸ’€
---
And:

View attachment 2098510
Looks to me like their relationship is pretty serious if all this is happening(forgive me for saying this @monza πŸ˜“)
---
-Nilay is raging somewhere right now
Come to your senses

This is just another proof its a pr thingy

• Haha
Come to your senses

This is just another proof its a pr thingy

Indeed, it is quite suspicious that we're hearing so much about them from everywhere so suddenly- personal trainer AND Pierre's sister in law(not to mention Pierre's Instagram comment as well πŸ’€)

-This is still wayyyy too close to the whole Nilay thing- I actually discovered that she follows a more private PG fanpage where she was liking posts thoughout January(the page is followed by Pierre, some of his close friends and I think one of his brothers)- and I found this interesting because Nilay hasn't liked anything from Pierre's main page since last year. It seems that they were both getting it on behind everyone's back until they were called out recently on Twitter and Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.