Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea but hopefully Yes ☺

Martin is “watching” tenis rn 😂 i bet replay team will take pic of him and he is gone 😂
i love how everyont was expecting sharl to bring his new GF to the match since like thats been his obligation with cha for years now
nope its cool, we'll just go to george and carmen while charles ditches his ferrari bat mobile and goes museuming in Turin
(that's sexy)
---
i’m just gonna share some tweets that made me laugh about this situation, despite how annoying it all is
View attachment 2097185
View attachment 2097186
View attachment 2097187
View attachment 2097188
Damn gotta go do work stuff, but I am down for this drama

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i love how everyont was expecting sharl to bring his new GF to the match since like thats been his obligation with cha for years now
nope its cool, we'll just go to george and carmen while charles ditches his ferrari bat mobile and goes museuming in Turin
(that's sexy)
There are still few days left... he still can bring her there :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How much are you betting there will a half hearted apology issued shortly to see if the back lash will go away?
honestly this would surprise me the most if they responded to the comments, i just cant see them doing something like that and idek why. I do hope they really consider who they are bringing on from now on, it may have had good intentions of bringing the 2 pod viewerships together but if the recording went that bad they could have edited some more things out, no one would have noticed if it was a shorter episode than usual.

Reactions: 4
Miami GP prep disrupted 😬
At least there's water in the Marina now....
---
honestly this would surprise me the most if they responded to the comments, i just cant see them doing something like that and idek why. I do hope they really consider who they are bringing on from now on, it may have had good intentions of bringing the 2 pod viewerships together but if the recording went that bad they could have edited some more things out, no one would have noticed if it was a shorter episode than usual.
The backlash on Twitter is massive but I also wouldn't be surprised if they did ignore it and hope some other scandal comes along to take the hear off them. Bad luck they released the podcast during a long break where the drivers are all behaving themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The backlash on Twitter is massive but I also wouldn't be surprised if they did ignore it and hope some other scandal comes along to take the hear off them.
i know someone who can help!

just gotta give him a few days 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
(that's sexy)
---

Damn gotta go do work stuff, but I am down for this drama
No i think he will try to “hide”her as long he can . His privacy isnt private so he will try there is minimum info about his new relationship

Miami GP prep disrupted 😬
The rain was really bad yesterday. It will be better today, but this is going to become common. Sadly if they don't run miami super early, it will be in the middle of hurricane season which is even more risky.

Saw speculations on gossip pages about Lando having a new fling GF named gabi??
i think they’re just pulling stuff out of their asses again lol. there’s a gabi in that group of brazilians that were involved with carlos and lando, and that’s become a hot topic again, so i bet they’re trying to make it seem like something new when it’s just the same old recycled drama 😅

• Haha
It seriously just gets worse and worse each time something about this podcast is shared🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It seriously just gets worse and worse each time something about this podcast is shared🙄
Right, we've had conversations on here about how much DTS repeating crashes is not something they should be doing and here is some fucker saying they want to see more crashes, duck off

Screenshot_20230413_165125_Instagram.jpg

Italian (?) news (or is this a gossip magazine?) About Charles watch. They aressted 4 people i think. And something about Alexandra?!

Decided to attempt listening to the podcast and less than 2 minutes in they have already said they didn't necessarily want to create content about the racing and that they just want to travel 🙄

How these guys have any profile in motorsport is unbelievable..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
i think they’re just pulling stuff out of their asses again lol. there’s a gabi in that group of brazilians that were involved with carlos and lando, and that’s become a hot topic again, so i bet they’re trying to make it seem like something new when it’s just the same old recycled drama 😅
Somehow Carlos is always involved :sneaky:
Italian (?) news (or is this a gossip magazine?) About Charles watch. They aressted 4 people i think. And something about Alexandra?!
Gotta love these articles. It's about something something driver and maybe racing related but also, look at his hot gf in bikini, right? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Gotta love these articles. It's about something something driver and maybe racing related but also, look at his hot gf in bikini, right? :rolleyes:
But the female fans are definitely only interested in the sport to look at men so to prove our point we are going to include this EXTREMELY RELEVANT photo of a woman in a bikini who may or may not be involved in this story

Reactions: 1
I hate these pit stop boy weirdos and I hate that we’re not even 2 weeks into 3 depressing weekends without f1

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.