Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew those pitstop podcast boys were bad but their appearance on the screaming meals podcast really did expose them 😬
There was a clip shared yesterday where they said people dont care about racing, only drivers private lives like reality TV and now this. Genuinely have no idea how they have managed to run an F1 podcast, getting them invited to the paddock and all, yet dont know who Juan is 🙄
Meanwhile female content creators have to do so much to be taken seriously in these spaces but these two chuds can waltz in and build a platform off of being idiots. And saying no one cares about racing in front of Juan Manuel Correa who's been through hell and back to return to the sport?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I knew those pitstop podcast boys were bad but their appearance on the screaming meals podcast really did expose them 😬
There was a clip shared yesterday where they said people dont care about racing, only drivers private lives like reality TV and now this. Genuinely have no idea how they have managed to run an F1 podcast, getting them invited to the paddock and all, yet dont know who Juan is 🙄
I’m back 🥳 week of family visits is finally over 😂
Anyway my whole fyp is pitstop boys and they even said “we are not that big of fans of f1 it is just nice we can travel for free 🤬 wrong guys got way to much space for their f1 talk even tho your Wag page knows about f1 more than them 😅 but of course we are just a group of stupid women who don't know anything 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's just interesting because I know the screaming meals guys are at least trying. Like they had on Lissie and then Jamie Chadwick and at least Marcus seems to be trying to open it up to a wider audience
Actually just watched the whole Lissie ones last night and they mentioned how they’ve tried getting F1 drivers on [Screaming Meals] but have been denied by their PR teams and whatnot… Yet F1 drivers and such have been given the green light to go on the Pit Stop Boys podcast. Make it make sense. 🫥 I’ve tried to give them the benefit of the doubt because ok, their POV is new F1 fans that don’t know a lot about the sport and the drivers and whatever and lots of people can relate to that. But the double standard, especially when they make comments like that! And when you have so many other F1 content creators (male and female) that put out quality content but don’t get the same recognition… 😒 smh

Reactions: 7
anyone who has watched the new screaming meals ep (i cannot bring myself to listen because i know its going to be bad) but how did james/clem/marcus act/respond to the pitstop boys? I genuinely enjoy their pod and those 3 so I hope they werent as bad/making comments like the pit stop boys

Someone pls confirm that the SM boys are still semi-decent?

Reactions: 3
anyone who has watched the new screaming meals ep (i cannot bring myself to listen because i know its going to be bad) but how did james/clem/marcus act/respond to the pitstop boys? I genuinely enjoy their pod and those 3 so I hope they werent as bad/making comments like the pit stop boys

i saw snippets but you could see they don't want to be there.😅

Reactions: 2
If any F1 drivers were to go on SM my guess would be either one of the McLaren boys or Logan. The SM guys have been in quadrant videos and I think they are friends with both Oscar and Logan. If they are allowed to is the question though 😅

Just had a look and Oscar follows the screaming meals page on instagram 😅

Reactions: 4
Actually just watched the whole Lissie ones last night and they mentioned how they’ve tried getting F1 drivers on [Screaming Meals] but have been denied by their PR teams and whatnot… Yet F1 drivers and such have been given the green light to go on the Pit Stop Boys podcast. Make it make sense. 🫥 I’ve tried to give them the benefit of the doubt because ok, their POV is new F1 fans that don’t know a lot about the sport and the drivers and whatever and lots of people can relate to that. But the double standard, especially when they make comments like that! And when you have so many other F1 content creators (male and female) that put out quality content but don’t get the same recognition… 😒 smh
okay yes this i think is what was making me feel a little weird about it with screaming meals "trying".... but yeah thanks for pointing it out!
---
If any F1 drivers were to go on SM my guess would be either one of the McLaren boys or Logan. The SM guys have been in quadrant videos and I think they are friends with both Oscar and Logan. If they are allowed to is the question though 😅

Just had a look and Oscar follows the screaming meals page on instagram 😅
I think Zhou may be going on? I keep forgetting he had raced with the entire F2 grid last year

but at the same time I'm wondering why they put the podcast out . they could edited the parts out . did they want to show how ignorant (pitstop guys) they are ? or just wants to benefit from it because more people will watch SM podcast now 🤷🏻‍♀️

but at the same time I'm wondering why they put the podcast out . they could edited the parts out . did they want to show how ignorant (pitstop guys) they are ? or just wants to benefit from it because more people will watch SM podcast now 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think one of the problems they have that quadrant and others get right is that they dont seem to get outside feedback from people who arent in their own little isolated world. When you just have the same friends around and you are tryng to create something for a wide audience it just doesnt work.
I thought they treated Jamie like a driver though. that one was nice to watch although it was really because i wanted to hear more on how Jamie was doing with Indy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
whatever their plan/reason was, it wasn’t good because they are now getting dragged with the pit stop boys as well 💀 for example, people are bringing up marcus’ racist snapchat username again after it had kinda been forgotten about.
IMG_0909.JPG

also, it doesn't help that they already had people annoyed with the "hottest driver" question they asked lissie recently. seems like having the pitstop boys as guests was the last straw for a lot of people.

Reactions: 5
Actually i like to see her going into acting again.
Is this a Japanese film she's working on?
No idea but hopefully Yes ☺
Just had a quick flick through some instagram stories and Kelly is in a photo with some of the replay girls. Looks like Max and Martin have already ran off somewhere 🤣
Martin is “watching” tenis rn 😂 i bet replay team will take pic of him and he is gone 😂

• Haha

Personally, i felt like they were validating their ignorance. They were laughing at the PS boys a lot, explaining to JMC that their ignorance is basically what makes the show work and were engaging with the idiocy of it all in my opinion. I don't know the SM guys well at all, but I've watched the Lissie and Jamie episodes recently and they definitley came off better in those episodes than they did in the Pitstop Boys one. Just really didn't sit right with me....

Reactions: 5
i’m just gonna share some tweets that made me laugh about this situation, despite how annoying it all is
8F38DB81-BEAC-4512-96EE-1F408A017CB1.jpeg

8FE6BED5-F2BB-4BF9-AD0A-66F8100C4514.jpeg

635D5833-C1FF-41A6-9BC2-BB5E32D80B8A.jpeg

B46019F4-2EAE-4DD8-A1B5-A3A4FF9688E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much are you betting there will a half hearted apology issued shortly to see if the back lash will go away?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.