Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Rsmv01

This Rui Porto Nunes dude.....is he very well known?
He is an actor and is known but not that much..he dated for many years a portuguese model but they broke up a few years ago. but he is much older than Luisa he is 36. They met in the Moto GP but dont think theres something there and the Medina thing doesnt make any sense they just follow each other and he likes her pictures and thats it again Medina is knowed to be a playboy so for sure he is probably trying πŸ˜… but the girl has been all over so i dont know were she has the time to date Mick, Medina or someone else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
jeez.png

-Honestly though, I'm not even offended, I'm just impressed at how influential we are πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wasn't too obvious on Hamsters stream but that shirt is creased beyond belief 🀣
Looks like hes got a mic clipped to him as well, wonder what they are filming
20230412_221422.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
if carmen posts that stupid book on her story again omg

• Haha
I knew those pitstop podcast boys were bad but their appearance on the screaming meals podcast really did expose them 😬
There was a clip shared yesterday where they said people dont care about racing, only drivers private lives like reality TV and now this. Genuinely have no idea how they have managed to run an F1 podcast, getting them invited to the paddock and all, yet dont know who Juan is πŸ™„

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I knew those pitstop podcast boys were bad but their appearance on the screaming meals podcast really did expose them 😬
There was a clip shared yesterday where they said people dont care about racing, only drivers private lives like reality TV and now this. Genuinely have no idea how they have managed to run an F1 podcast, getting them invited to the paddock and all, yet dont know who Juan is πŸ™„
saw this clip and then watched the whole podcast, and they're just ignorant throughout...hate that these are the kind of people who get access and popularity when there are so many better creators out there....they're USP was that they were ignorant about the sport which worked for the first few months, but you'd think after a year of covering the sport, you'd be better educated and more eloquent, but they just don't try at all....truly the epitome of white men being able to get anywhere they want and do anything they want

Reactions: 14
saw this clip and then watched the whole podcast, and they're just ignorant throughout...hate that these are the kind of people who get access and popularity when there are so many better creators out there....they're USP was that they were ignorant about the sport which worked for the first few months, but you'd think after a year of covering the sport, you'd be better educated and more eloquent, but they just don't try at all....truly the epitome of white men being able to get anywhere they want and do anything they want
It's just interesting because I know the screaming meals guys are at least trying. Like they had on Lissie and then Jamie Chadwick and at least Marcus seems to be trying to open it up to a wider audience

It's just interesting because I know the screaming meals guys are at least trying. Like they had on Lissie and then Jamie Chadwick and at least Marcus seems to be trying to open it up to a wider audience
I do think screaming meals has been generally good so far. Hoping they do an episode at some point with just JM or maybe a different guest alongside him as it seems this one has been ruined by the ignorance of the pitstop boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.