Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Per Autosport:
FIA clamps down on F1 teams pitwall celebrations
Formula 1 teams now face a penalty threat if any of their personnel climb the pitwall fence during chequered flag celebrations.

I mean there’s no denying it’s dangerous but I feel it’s such an iconic part of the celebration!

On the topic of WAGs, have we only spotted Tiffany so far?

Reactions: 5
Per Autosport:
FIA clamps down on F1 teams pitwall celebrations
Formula 1 teams now face a penalty threat if any of their personnel climb the pitwall fence during chequered flag celebrations.

Definitely sad as the celebrations do look amazing but I understand why its been done. Its already a rule im guessing they are just trying to enforce it better now. Quite a few people in motorsport have been saying for a while its an accident waiting to happen and its better off taking action before an accident rather than as a result of one 😬

Reactions: 5
I mean there’s no denying it’s dangerous but I feel it’s such an iconic part of the celebration!

On the topic of WAGs, have we only spotted Tiffany so far?
Tiffany/Andrea (and I mean Lily Z is there too, but probably not in the paddock until tomorrow)

looks like no
isa, kelly, lily, alex

still watching carmen, she's done with work since its thursday.
---
Oh Maxi. so much joy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daniel
already reaping the benefits of the RB Ford Deal
when he's not even driving
man is thriving
1680181614879.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Heidi hiding in the back?!

Think she will be there. Not as an offical WAG and not vissible but she will be there. After Vegas she wants to see what he is doing
it was tagged as a surfer
but Heidi knows (unlike isa) you dont Wag around on Media day.
that is for sunning and shopping.
---

First Person to spot Beidi get's a prize!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tiffany/Andrea (and I mean Lily Z is there too, but probably not in the paddock until tomorrow)

looks like no
isa, kelly, lily, alex

still watching carmen, she's done with work since its thursday.
Well, guess they drew the line at flying to the other side of the world just to show (up) off 🤷‍♀️
Andrea is working and Tiffany and Lily Z are from there (or Lily is not (?) but is with Australian).

Reactions: 2
So 2 things
Well, guess they drew the line at flying to the other side of the world just to show (up) off 🤷‍♀️
Andrea is working and Tiffany and Lily Z are from there (or Lily is not (?) but is with Australian).
And that said Tiffany is actually working. she's doing the gin promotions and did the mullet gravel race with him to promote thier gravel events.
I think this is Lily Z's big debut, and rightly so. she seems pretty comfortable (possibly more so than oscar).
I definitely expect to see her on Saturday but hopefully tomorrow (or for me midnight)
---
So I got 2 issues
1. This is now becoming more and more public knowledge. I wont get into the specifics, but I have more and more confidence this actually happened. Im not mentioning her name anymore because i know she looks for it
1680184935663.png

2. Alexa is getting this race tit.... Followed by people saying she's latina (which can also include 'black' by the way as thankfully someone pointed out)
1680185125168.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So 2 things

And that said Tiffany is actually working. she's doing the gin promotions and did the mullet gravel race with him to promote thier gravel events.
I think this is Lily Z's big debut, and rightly so. she seems pretty comfortable (possibly more so than oscar).
I definitely expect to see her on Saturday but hopefully tomorrow (or for me midnight)
---
So I got 2 issues
1. This is now becoming more and more public knowledge. I wont get into the specifics, but I have more and more confidence this actually happened. Im not mentioning her name anymore because i know she looks for it
View attachment 2066463

2. Alexa is getting this race tit.... Followed by people saying she's latina (which can also include 'black' by the way as thankfully someone pointed out)
View attachment 2066471
THEY CALLED HIM MAX FRETWELL

HAHAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unless someone has actually seen her mom, they just can't go saying that. What the hell? Also people who say she is latina because she is dark. Being Latina has nothing to do with color of someone's skin. There are dark and black Latinas but also white as milk ones.

Reactions: 3
Unless someone has actually seen her mom, they just can't go saying that. What the hell? Also people who say she is latina because she is dark. Being Latina has nothing to do with color of someone's skin. There are dark and black Latinas but also white as milk ones.
I know im like really... no wonder this girl has gone on social lockdown. deleted her old twittter she didnt even use

I believe this rumor came after she put the Argentinian flag in her bio and everyone on the gossip pages were just debating her ethnicity before she ended up removing it. There's also been quite a bit of controversy because of a couple of things she liked on her Twitter page recently(she deleted her account but the tweets were based around the U.S Army and its wars in Iraq/Afghanistan, and people think they were very anti-American Army tweets etc)
-I'm not going to give my own personal views on whether I think those tweets were justified or not, but they WERE quite intense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.