Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve watched the updates and apparently he’s just a fan, but it was a funny watch. At some point he found out about the tiktoks and just left 😂

10/10 recommend “doing it for the plot”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We can see you behind the bottle Fretwell!
randomly checks in (because i know lando forces him to stream now when the 'workers' are free
Yep still hanging out in her apartment
doing nothing
and counting his hoodie money

Reactions: 1
Saw this hint on a gossip site. So i checked IG...it's true. Carlos follows this model ( likes girls with dark hair (maybe that's the reason why Isa painted her hair?))
Screenshot_20230330_194217_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw this hint on a gossip site. So i checked IG...it's true. Carlos follows this model ( likes girls with dark hair (maybe that's the reason why Isa painted her hair?))
I don't think he follows her for hair though 😂

(but spicy part is that she also follows him back)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2066912
Not to tit on another woman but is this person real? Her body proportions are absolutely outrageous 🤣 looks like every other fullsendgirl to me.

Guess I did tit on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to tit on another woman but is this person real? Her body proportions are absolutely outrageous 🤣 looks like every other fullsendgirl to me.

Guess I did tit on her
Perhaps should change her name to Melinda Dubai.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omfg.jpg

I know I need to get over the whole 'Pierre-surfing' thing, BUT I FINALLY FOUND A PIC WITH ESTE-BESTIE 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.