Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MNZ......COME QUICK! IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CARLOS FOLLOW/ LANDO LIKE!
Queen Melinda 👑👑👑👑👑

Few facts
Its not full send girls - its only fans 💁‍♀️
Seems like her last name is seriously London 💁‍♀️
Learns Arabic - THAT is the real boss witch witch 💁‍♀️
Would stop with nudes because of Ramadan but we have to understand its her job and she cant do that 💁‍♀️
Responsible for million instagram jump scares - in full bus regulary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want to say he looks pretty
but i think its just because he looks like what kelly looks like with blonde hair
have heard people say Checo looked like Tom Cruise, but now I get it
1680210504686.png

---
Will have to see this bracelet turns up elsewhere soon....

View attachment 2067429
i mean, you were sooooo right about those hands though in Disney Paris

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With this attitude, the chances of Daniel getting a seat are very low if not zero 😬
Theres no opening at top teams and even if there was they all have better options they could take.

Reactions: 6
@1millionjellybeans
We're still here....if you just want lighthearted stuff.

I even support Aston now... which is bleeping ridiculous given my past dislike of Lance and Nando (Also Seb's Scooter shamelessly adores him) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
With this attitude, the chances of Daniel getting a seat are very low if not zero 😬
Theres no opening at top teams and even if there was they all have better options they could take.
1680214356241.png

in other words
he wants more than 20 million

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't he ask for 10 million from Haas or have I imagined that?
yes
and they didnt have it to give him then and dont now, especially after resigning k-mag
although hulk is doing pretty good in it, so i mean if he thought he was better than hulk at Renault... maybe he would have looked good in one.
but the way he phrased this alone seems just to satisfy his fans at the home race. Nothing he has done screams i want to return to f1

Reactions: 5
personally this just seems silly to me
besides the fact that i still love to see it
isnt he like still the bottom of the reserves?
Yeah Marko pretty much outright said if Max or Checo are out they will move Yuki up to RB and put Lawson in the AT

Reactions: 7
@1millionjellybeans
We're still here....if you just want lighthearted stuff.

I even support Aston now... which is bleeping ridiculous given my past dislike of Lance and Nando (Also Seb's Scooter shamelessly adores him) xx
It's true. I'm ride or die with thirsty gifs for days

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah Marko pretty much outright said if Max or Checo are out they will move Yuki up to RB and put Lawson in the AT
Playing devil’s advocate….surely Daniel would do better than Yuki?! And I love Yuki and hopes he has a great season and beats Nyck!

here’s proof DR is getting a RB seat full time for all you naysayers via Christian

• Haha
  • Heart
It's true. I'm ride or die with thirsty gifs for days
Fernando photos will always solve everything for me
---
Playing devil’s advocate….surely Daniel would do better than Yuki?! And I love Yuki and hopes he has a great season and beats Nyck!
For me it's hard because I haven't seen Yuki in a good car. I think he was great in F2 when vars were equal and deserved a shot. But that AT has been just tit and unreliable. He has done well and yeah maybe also on par with Daniel who was also mostly in a tit car.
Watching f2 now a little nervous.for Yuki. Honda has put a lot, including Yuki former physio, into Iwasa and he's been looking very good. Long season but feel yet again Yuki can only try to beat nyck as his main goal with the crap car. Probaby mclaren too.. So fat he's definitely doing that. One of the AT guys I feel is gonna be up after this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.