Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is not there (yet).
---

Oh yeah, last Maldives (with Kat) gave us this:
yeah shes been doing the Belgian races, but has the next 2 weekends off so assuming this would be the one race she wouldnt want to miss
---

Lu in ibiza for the shoot. totally thougth it was gonna be Rio until i saw the rocks

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yep Lu is shooting for Kites (hate their clothes) in what looks like she took the Rio flight out last night. only other option other than porto/dubai last night
That is definitely not a porto beach
Actually it's Ibiza. Nothing exotic this time. Boo!
(Also, must be quite cold)
1679923056021.png

Reactions: 4
Didn't she say she was going to travel for work this week? Probably some bikini shooting in some hot location then again? How boring :sneaky:
Yes she is in Ibiza for a photoshoot but is not that hot at this time of year 😅
Also dont think Kika is in Australia...it doesn't look like it sometimes buuut she is still studying and she problably went back to classes during march so dont see her going that far away but who knows.

Reactions: 5
Also dont think Kika is in Australia...it doesn't look like it sometimes buuut she is still studying and she problably went back to classes during march so dont see her going that far away but who knows.
Oh that reminds me when is Lu off to study in Italy? I can't remember...

Also is the picture she posted yesterday Lisbon?

Screenshot_20230327-080119_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
I know I rip on her a lot, but I'm really glad she's one of those people whose decided to have a degree to fall back on if things don't work out, I think that's smart and I just can't not appreciate someone who goes to college
---
I think she is not there (yet).
---

Oh yeah, last Maldives (with Kat) gave us this:
View attachment 2059210
I demand a basketball game in NYC as well! Even if the excessive PDA will be puke-worthy :sick:
---

Kika's dad just got wayy hotter than he used to be. Nothing sexier than a responsible father :sneaky: :sneaky:

Reactions: 5
I know I rip on her a lot, but I'm really glad she's one of those people whose decided to have a degree to fall back on if things don't work out, I think that's smart and I just can't not appreciate someone who goes to college
---

I demand a basketball game in NYC as well! Even if the excessive PDA will be puke-worthy :sick:
---

Kika's dad just got wayy hotter than he used to be. Nothing sexier than a responsible father :sneaky: :sneaky:
it may have been that
(or like every other person, saw she wasnt an actress)

• Haha
Heres a clip I was hoping someone would post of Guenther yesterday. He makes a joke at about box box box that we would have found funny , but over the NASCAR guys head

• Heart
Oh that reminds me when is Lu off to study in Italy? I can't remember...

Also is the picture she posted yesterday Lisbon?

View attachment 2059298
I think its in April from what she said.

I think its Lisbon she went to Algarve by car with her father so probably she went back with him and went from Lisbon to Ibiza.
---

Yes i remember this news and also they told her that she needed to go to college that why also her model jobs are only a few comparing to Luisa because she is not doing it fulltime for now.
I think she is in her last year now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I think its Lisbon she went to Algarve by car with her father so probably she went back with him and went from Lisbon to Ibiza.

Yes i remember this news and also they told her that she needed to go to college that why also her model jobs are only a few comparing to Luisa because she is not doing it fulltime for now.
I think k she's getting the same degree at the same place as Luisa?

I wonder what other similar things there are between Luisa & Kika

wnk .jpg

Luisa went to the same place, for the exact same degree
Is it a Central Models requirement? 😭
---
I think k she's getting the same degree at the same place as Luisa?

• Haha
I wonder what other similar things there are between Luisa & Kika

View attachment 2059385

Luisa went to the same place, for the exact same degree
Is it a Central Models requirement? 😭
I think that's just the best option for fashion marketing in Porto. It's not that big of a city
---
imagining being in college
When dating an F1 driver

Thank you, our wonderful Portuguese correspondent 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
I think that's just the best option for fashion marketing in Porto. It's not that big of a city
---
imagining being in college
When dating an F1 driver
Yes its the same degree marketing management.
With marketing degrees i think theres only 3 private schools and the public one but IPAM its specific to marketing and its private.

Reactions: 1
Yes its the same degree marketing management.
With marketing degrees i think theres only 3 private schools and the public one but IPAM its specific to marketing and its private.
i wonder if they are like a lot of the schools now that will let you do some portion of it online.

i wonder if they are like a lot of the schools now that will let you do some portion of it online.
Yes they do for example i was checking her college has a online degree so i assume now they have more flexibility.
If i was her i would have done 1 semester of Erasmus (exchange program) and choosen Italy 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.