Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlos: "... maybe some golf if weather is good."
Weather is tit but... company is good πŸ˜‚
1679906751881.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder if Lando will finally post more Carlos on his .jpg account or if Carlos content still has main account priority 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Why have I never seen this video before? Oh god, its perfect 😭
---

I guess Pierre's in Melbourne, I'm assuming that Kika's there too.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Or she went home 😜
To be fair, she probably did go back to Portugal, but I've never seen her making such a big deal about traveling before(unless it was for a photoshoot). I mean mirror pictures pre-travel AND a video from the plane πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 3
I really wish someone would finally call him out publicly instead of all of them sucking his d all the time. What does he know that makes everyone being all up his ass? He is not even such a great photographer.
It's mainly because he's taken over the WAG niche. As much as he has been called creepy/weird he unashamedly provides WAG content and that's enough for a lot of fans to ignore stuff. That has to be the best business decision he ever made because without that he'd just be one of many F1 photographers

Reactions: 4
To be fair, she probably did go back to Portugal, but I've never seen her making such a big deal about traveling before(unless it was for a photoshoot). I mean mirror pictures pre-travel AND a video from the plane πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Did he take her to Maldives yet? Maybe that's where they are going after the race weekend πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WAG Predictions

CONFIRMED
Andrea is already there to work
Lily Z will be a big deal for oscar, hoping to hear her actually speak
Tiffany there and doing Gin/Gravel events with Valtteri

Maybe/Yes
Carmen has been way too quiet, if i dont get a work selfie photo soon, im assuming she's there
Thinking Lily my show up, her golf calendar is clear for this time of year
Kinda hoping Kika goes just to get some Nilay stories

No
Isa is off on another girl vacation
Kelly is bored at races

Alexa still not debuted
Wife wags not going through that flight with kids
---
Did he take her to Maldives yet? Maybe that's where they are going after the race weekend πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
wait is that on his girlfriend schedule?
I was thinking maybe Kika just goes to Dubai to hang with her dad and sister

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.