Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamster streaming again, he was just talking about how him and Mick crashed into eachother in the last lap of a karting race 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Reactions: 3
Why the hell is Lando awake at 6.30 AM? Or is someone else posting to his jpg account on his behalf? 🤷‍♀️

A tik tok was posted......
Some are saying the girl is Charlotte but I really don't think so -Could it be Alex? :unsure:
The hair looks too dark to be charlotte's
Also I saw a Cha fan account posted a story that charlotte's mom liked the account's break-up post...4 months later

If you see Kelly suddenly posting Max or P a ton this weekend, this is probably why
I think I'm seeing way too much of her, one of the wag accounts has already been sharing clips of her from Max's documentary. Kelly is literally EVERYWHERE

This was such a savage moment 😂 not a second of hesitation 😂🔥

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This interview was kind of cringe but also good. A really good point to make about how formula e and indy will display all the talen held up by pay drivers. Impressed lissie never had media training. LOVED when they asked her sexiest driver and she threw it back at them. I cannot imagine the tit she has to see as a woman of color who actually knows something about f1

Reactions: 6
to be fair to the boys, they do actually talk about looks and stuff with other male guests, but it was just the way it was framed that made it a crappy question. normally their pods are with other racing drivers who they are like good friends with so its more of a 'mates having a convo' rather than a guest.
but good on lissie for legit not even taking a second before saying that

Reactions: 4
to be fair to the boys, they do actually talk about looks and stuff with other male guests, but it was just the way it was framed that made it a crappy question. normally their pods are with other racing drivers who they are like good friends with so its more of a 'mates having a convo' rather than a guest.
but good on lissie for legit not even taking a second before saying that
Also they definitely caught on and adjusted.
But she knew to come on that interview swinging and giggling. Balance
---
Oh also.... Marcus made an excellent point
Someone could attend every indy race (tickes only, not travel) and still less than attending Silverstone. I know every single person in that video had money and is entitled... but at least this point was made.
Unfortunately it won't change much but this whole thing made me much more into indy
---
I need a screM scream louder photo
But long time no scream
@monza Help!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Also they definitely caught on and adjusted.
But she knew to come on that interview swinging and giggling. Balance
---
Oh also.... Marcus made an excellent point
Someone could attend every indy race (tickes only, not travel) and still less than attending Silverstone. I know every single person in that video had money and is entitled... but at least this point was made.
Unfortunately it won't change much but this whole thing made me much more into indy
---
I need a screM scream louder photo
But long time no scream
@monza Help!
I got you sis

IMG_20220528_164817.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.