Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is the importance of the Last Last song?
1679788052161.png

also of course Lando *really* wanted to be a moto GP guy
but that wasnt Adam's dream
---
oh LMAO i was scouring through the lyrics looking for some hidden meaning
I mean if you want some *high quality* wag/ex wag instability of post drama
i hight recommend Nilay's account.
Today featuring:
a song (havent even looked at it but the last one was the 'mystery girl' totally directed at pierre)
but also this now
and Kika is quiet
1679788483426.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2056145

---

I mean if you want some *high quality* wag/ex wag instability of post drama
i hight recommend Nilay's account.
Today featuring:
a song (havent even looked at it but the last one was the 'mystery girl' totally directed at pierre)
but also this now
and Kika is quiet
View attachment 2056156
And as soon as I wrote that
she's eating pasta In milan
Still I'm watching Nilay.... somethings went down
And she's got just enough crazy to keep me interested

• Haha
Interesting it seems that Carlos upgraded himself to first class and left Lando in business 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I still laugh at the fact Adam sold his quad bike because he was "getting too dangerous" with it (not sure what they expected from a 4/5 year old with a quad bike 🤣) then proceeded to buy him a motorbike soon after 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And as soon as I wrote that
she's eating pasta In milan
Still I'm watching Nilay.... somethings went down
And she's got just enough crazy to keep me interested
Isn't there a picture of Pierre on Kika's story, of him playing a game? Or is that someone else, I literally cannot tell 💀
- I'm not writing off Nilay as a possible love interest just yet, but I think her & Pierre are kind of on the 'pause' right now and she's just going wild on her stories

Isn't there a picture of Pierre on Kika's story, of him playing a game? Or is that someone else, I literally cannot tell 💀
- I'm not writing off Nilay as a possible love interest just yet, but I think her & Pierre are kind of on the 'pause' right now and she's just going wild on her stories
Oh no i don't think he has anything to do with her and it seems he made that clear and she's not really happy. I just hope it doesn't get in the way on the grid. I think Pierre is attempting to play nice at Alpine and be a solid driver in his first year. The sponsors are happy. The fans are happy like last year never happened. But one side pieceor ex side piece can cause a lot of problems if pissed off.

Last edited:
Oh no i don't think he has anything to do with her and it seems he made that clear and she's not really happy. I just hope it doesn't get in the way on the grid. I think Pierre is attempting to play nice at Alpine and be a solid driver in his first year. The sponsors are happy. The fans are happy like last year never happened. But one side pieceor ex side piece can cause a lot of problems if pissed off.
I feel that with his transition to Alpine, he's completely attempted to rub off that 'playboy' image, but its so weird because he seems super sneaky and it's clear that he's still doing stuff bts that no one knows about(including his girlfriends) :confused:

Interesting it seems that Carlos upgraded himself to first class and left Lando in business 🤣🤣
I mean I think they are on different flights but I can't do the maths of the times from what he posted.

But i mean everyone knows driver 1 gets first class
And driver 2 sits business.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean I think they are on different flights but I can't do the maths of the times from what he posted.

But i mean everyone knows driver 1 gets first class
And driver 2 sits business.
Oh sorry I thought people were saying they were flying together!

Oh sorry I thought people were saying they were flying together!
I mean I think they are... but a lot of people said it would have had to be earlier from what Carlos posted in his jet lag series
---
So yes if we go off what Carlos posted he would have left on the earlier flight. Which means he should be there now and wasn't post real time
Lando was on the later flight which was delayed. Only 2 flights out. Lando probably was late, missed his exclusive cabin with Carlos and was forced to take the business class seat later
(Or mclarens that cheap)

Carlos
Screenshot_20230325_215925_Chrome.jpg

Lando
Screenshot_20230325_215950_Chrome.jpg

---
Correction. Carlos not even in Dubai yet.

So conclusion is
Mclaren only springs for business class compared to Ferrari who goes for first class
But also no isa so lando and carlos can recover together.

Screenshot_20230325_221526_Chrome.jpg

---
So Carlos will be on that am dubai flight just 24 hours later

Last edited:
Did Pierre unfollow Nilay ....
Yes. I think at the endish of last thread
They unfollowed each other and she deleted twitter
---
So Emirates flight is usually $13000 for first and $8000 for business. Really McLaren?
I know this is because of Daniel
(Even Heidi wouldn't be caught in Business Class)

Last edited:
  • Haha
so random but does anyone know how callum ilott and kate met? i know she dated gasly beforehand...

I mean I think they are... but a lot of people said it would have had to be earlier from what Carlos posted in his jet lag series
---
So yes if we go off what Carlos posted he would have left on the earlier flight. Which means he should be there now and wasn't post real time
Lando was on the later flight which was delayed. Only 2 flights out. Lando probably was late, missed his exclusive cabin with Carlos and was forced to take the business class seat later
(Or mclarens that cheap)

Carlos
View attachment 2056313

Lando
View attachment 2056314
---
Correction. Carlos not even in Dubai yet.

So conclusion is
Mclaren only springs for business class compared to Ferrari who goes for first class
But also no isa so lando and carlos can recover together.

View attachment 2056333
---
So Carlos will be on that am dubai flight just 24 hours later
Yeah, those Melbourne flights basically depend on their 1st flights. Flight from Nice to Dubai was much earlier than flight from Madrid and since there are multiple flights from Dubai, it makes sense to continue right on the following one (Lando, already on his way) instead of waiting for later one (Carlos just about to depart Dubai).
---
I thought she was shading him for coming last in Jeddah 😩
I wouldn't be surprised though 😂 But I think the actual answer is she knows people know and she is using the stupidity of his fangirls who then engage with her post(s) and she benefits from there. Easy as that.

(or it's just coincidence and means nothing. or she goes further, learn about the song and find out it samples single "He wasn't man enough" *coughs*)

Last edited:
FFS Lando
The whole damn ticket you had to show and carlos just gives the corner of obviously the same airline.... they're definitely together for the Dubai part
Do you think he sent hamster packing
Or is he giving them his apartment for the week?
I hope he is back in Monaco. Lock that appartment and throw away the key Lando 😂

• Haha
Guys it's very rare I pop in here these days (so busy at the moment). But had a dream last night that I was a producer on drive to survive and secretly shagging Lando but Lewis was sliding into my DM's with dick pics and it was getting RAUNCHY then bleeping alarm went off.

Alas no dick pics in my DM's this morning but I am going to see if drive to survive are recruiting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys it's very rare I pop in here these days (so busy at the moment). But had a dream last night that I was a producer on drive to survive and secretly shagging Lando but Lewis was sliding into my DM's with dick pics and it was getting RAUNCHY then bleeping alarm went off.

Alas no dick pics in my DM's this morning but I am going to see if drive to survive are recruiting.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.