Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds scary. But if she is really involved, no sympathy here at all. :cautious:
yeah... that's just completely stupid. and im very impressed with how Japan deals with this. to catch someone red handed accepting the package then makes it possession.
really her only hope is if the new boyfriend somehow says he ordered it in her name
---
brittny? sending wedding gifts?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
yeah... that's just completely stupid. and im very impressed with how Japan deals with this. to catch someone red handed accepting the package then makes it possession.
really her only hope is if the new boyfriend somehow says he ordered it in her name
---
brittny? sending wedding gifts?
Brttny would spell it 'MDM' .....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lewis quite clearly using Max’s name here, I wonder what Jos will find to complain about him now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
this is an amazing throwback 😭
I was thinking about this the other day, it’s kind of sad because Max and Lewis actually used to get on 😅 they were always laughing in press conferences together (the iconic “there’s so many girls here” moment), even stuff like after Ocon took Max out in Brazil Lewis spoke to him super calmly and Max actually responded well to him. There was legitimately zero beef between them. Even at the start of ‘21 they were fine and Lewis was actually excited to fight someone on another team for the first time in ages. It’s a shame it got so nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 8
idk feels like its the bare minimum for him to answer his athlete girlfriend, however, props to him for being the only person to mention a female athlete
It was more the fact he said her name....got a huge smile on his face and failed to mention anyone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lewis quite clearly using Max’s name here, I wonder what Jos will find to complain about him now 🤣
AWE VALTTERI!!!!
you are the best damn man on that grid.
I cannot wait until after Australia when he's gonna be a Tiffany fan boy again.
---
Athletes?!

1679680098096.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.